GDT: #31: FLYERS at Avalanche, Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019, 9:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm not worried concerned with TK's absence than Stewart's presence.

Why is Hagg playing? Has Myers already been ruled out?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Whine about Stewart all you want, but few decent players want to sign on to be a 13th/14th forward.
And we've called up just about everyone from LHV this season and they all failed. Andreoff has been the best of that group, Twarynski 2nd best.

Fletcher might have made different moves if he knew Patrick would be out half a season/the entire season?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meh, look for Stewart to get 6-8 minutes and Pitlick to double shift some (probably get moved into TK's spot).
Better question is whether Vorobyev can step it up, at least his RW won't outskate him. :sarcasm:

Hagg - Ghost has been fine, a better question is whether Travis can get his head out of his butt and start playing like he did a couple weeks ago.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth

1zYm.gif

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone know what they were running for lines at prax?

For minimal disruption, I'd move JVR with Frost and G, see what that looks like.

G/Frost/JVR
Lindblom/Coots/Voracek
Laughton/Hayes/Farabee
Stewart/Vorobyev/Pitlick

Reactions: TheKingPin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

For minimal disruption, I'd move JVR with Frost and G, see what that looks like.

G/Frost/JVR
Lindblom/Coots/Voracek
Laughton/Hayes/Farabee
Stewart/Vorobyev/Pitlick

JVR is a LHD.
Pitlick is the obvious candidate to replace TK, with Stewart replacing Pitlick.
In that case, the fourth line will have limited minutes with JVR possibly double shifting in some combination of top nine forwards.
I think AV will use Vorobyev and Stewart as little as possible unless Vorobyev shows a lot more "jump."

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Stewart coming in for TK is horrific. Fletcher screwed up so bad and it's insane that people have been praising the guy.

Hagg is back in too? Holy shit :laugh:

Ghost has been playing amazing since coming back and being saved from Braun and Hagg... but now this.
These trash coaches have still been using him horribly, even with Myers in the lineup, so now it's just going to get worse. Then, when he can't score with the bottom 6 and Hagg holding him back, these clueless clowns will blame him and f*** him over even more. Meanwhile the PP is still being sabotaged too.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004

G/Frost/JVR
Lindblom/Coots/Voracek
Laughton/Hayes/Farabee
Stewart/Vorobyev/Pitlick
They didnt have a regular practice, just work with the skills coach

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
JVR is a LHD.
Pitlick is the obvious candidate to replace TK, with Stewart replacing Pitlick.
In that case, the fourth line will have limited minutes with JVR possibly double shifting in some combination of top nine forwards.
I think AV will use Vorobyev and Stewart as little as possible unless Vorobyev shows a lot more "jump."

Yes, I realize that JVR is left-handed, but desperate times. I'd try the multiple 30 goal scorer over Pitlick first, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad