Post-Game Talk: #31| Buffalo Sabres @ New York Islanders | December 14th | 1:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Wow. I didn’t realize Jack was on this type of tear. He’s scolding hot.

I've been watching their games. He's really good. His release is absolutely insane. I watched a replay over and over of [I think it was] his last game where he just walked someone and sniped it and I still can't even really see the release.

In their first couple of years I had Matthews far ahead of him. Just comparing because of their draft. Now, I don't know. Jack definitely has more motor, that's for sure.

Edit: found it

Reactions: Rengi

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
Lets go Islanders! Im stuck with finnish broadcast / announcer. Im gonna miss Brendan. .. And Butch

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I've been watching their games. He's really good. His release is absolutely insane. I watched a replay over and over of [I think it was] his last game where he just walked someone and sniped it and I still can't even really see the release.

In their first couple of years I had Matthews far ahead of him. Just comparing because of their draft. Now, I don't know. Jack definitely has more motor, that's for sure.

Edit: found it

Wow. That’s was ridiculous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad