GDT: #31 - 12/29/21 | RANGERS @ cat | 7:00 MSG 2 | HOCKEYS BACK

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Literally everyone has Covid.

About half of my entire network of family and friends have tested positive or have been quarantined. Cant get enough tests. My daughter was lucky to get a PCR today, guessing me and the whole fam have it as well if she tests positive. Parents, aunts, uncles, all being tested or already confirmed. Thankfully almost all of us are vaccinated and boosted

Sending well wishes to the world and all of my fellow Ranger fans, no matter what their views are on the pandemic. This is insane.

With that said, I am thrilled we have a Rangers game to watch tonight. Enjoy it, because Im not sure how many more we will get to watch in the very near future. I think this thing will peak the next 1-3 weeks and we might have another layoff.

Let's Go Rangers
Wife and I got it a few days before Xmas. Couple rough nights with a 102 fever but we are both at 99% recovered now, just a bit fatigued in the mornings. I think it’s making a quick wave and will fizzle out quickly once it peaks, which it might have already.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
How can she love those movies and hate video games? That’s like being a veggie hating vegan. Or something.

Virtually obsessed. But like when we met before Witcher came out on Netflix I was like oh yeah, “I played the games” and she was like “oh, I didn’t know there were games, I read the books” and I was like “oh, I didn’t know there were books, I’m uncultured swine, please like me”. So I guess she’s just a fantasy purist. But she also wants to cosplay and go to comic con. But still hates video games.

Reactions: Kupo

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I heard that this a fast contact sport played on an ice rink between two teams of six skaters, who attempt to drive a small rubber disc or puck into the opposing goal with hooked or angled sticks. It developed from lacrosse (indigenous sport) via field hockey in Canada during the second half of the 19th century. Can anybody fact check as I do not remember this form of recreation?

Reactions: GG96

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I heard that this a fast contact sport played on an ice rink between two teams of six skaters, who attempt to drive a small rubber disc or puck into the opposing goal with hooked or angled sticks. It developed from lacrosse (indigenous sport) via field hockey in Canada during the second half of the 19th century.
source?

Reactions: BBKers

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
I’m sure it has already been said already, but I hate this low camera angle. I can’t see anything.

Reactions: OrangePMD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad