GDT: #31 - 12/29/21 | RANGERS @ cat | 7:00 MSG 2 | HOCKEYS BACK

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Are there donks here who thought Jones was playing or only on Twitter? Why didn't those same donks think Gettinger was playing. These god damn hipster fans, man.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Literally everyone has Covid.

About half of my entire network of family and friends have tested positive or have been quarantined. Cant get enough tests. My daughter was lucky to get a PCR today, guessing me and the whole fam have it as well if she tests positive. Parents, aunts, uncles, all being tested or already confirmed. Thankfully almost all of us are vaccinated and boosted

Sending well wishes to the world and all of my fellow Ranger fans, no matter what their views are on the pandemic. This is insane.

With that said, I am thrilled we have a Rangers game to watch tonight. Enjoy it, because Im not sure how many more we will get to watch in the very near future. I think this thing will peak the next 1-3 weeks and we might have another layoff.

Let's Go Rangers

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
What the hell’s going on here dickheads @msg?

50567E33-205D-4B9B-9C1D-A198046CC56E.jpeg

Reactions: EdJovanovski

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s a PS3 in a PS5 case. Chicks see it and think I’m the man. Helps me close :naughty:

… kudos on finding some gamer chicks because I’m yet to convince my LotR, GoT, Witcher loving wife that there is ANYTHING cool about video games at all.

Reactions: Kupo

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
… kudos on finding some gamer chicks because I’m yet to convince my LotR, GoT, Witcher loving wife that there is ANYTHING cool about video games at all.
How can she love those movies and hate video games? That’s like being a veggie hating vegan. Or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad