Post-Game Talk: #30: Senators 3 at FLYERS 4, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, 1 pm ET [Konecny UBI]

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
brady-tkachuk-screws.jpg

I wanted to post this here too.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
see...now you are changing the topic. We were talking about being on the ice for goals against, right?

But NOW you want to talk about offense. Hmmm...wonder why.

Again, you are biased. You have lots of pent up hatred toward Ghost that you have not been able to unleash in 9 games and today you can and did.

Now you can breathe.
LMAO. I said it was a bad play.

Speaking of changing the topic though, I asked you a simple question which requires a simple answer and you refuse to do that. We can leave offense out of it, the fact of the matter is Provorov and Niskanen have been much better than Ghost in all facets of the game this year. Defense, special teams, decision making, etc etc.

Whether you want to answer my question and admit that or not doesn't change things.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Remember when briere got jumped by the pens late in the game and Lavy went HAM? Everyone on the ice went after a pen when briere got hit. Even simmonds fought when he just got stitches in his face

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
they really needed this one. defense was really shaky all game. need to pull it together now. tough schedule next week.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
What are the chances that McCrossin is gaming the system like he did with Schenn? Where you avoid diagnosing a concussion by simply not trying to put them back in the game. And then they don't miss time if they don't want to.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
oh the hot takes from some when Laughton was re-signed....

As I said in the GDT earlier today:

In the Laughton signing thread I *****ed about it being a little overpayment (like 200k or 300k more than my perceived market value) but his play so far this year makes me happy. And I will happily eat crow for whining about such numbers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad