GDT: #30 |Penguins @ Red Wings | 7:00pm | Dec 7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

I remembered that they'd sucked in Detroit recently, but I didn't think it was that bad. There may have been a couple/few exhibition games in there that neutered the pain a bit. Nothing's a given tonight.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Wings are hilariously bad offensively and defensively. Godspeed, Murray.

If he looks bad tonight, I don't know what else can be done to kickstart his game. It's already Jarry's net, imo, but this start for Murray seems like a guy getting a start against a terrible team to hopefully build confidence as opposed to simply a guy getting the 2nd of a back to back.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Congratulations on the back to back shutout wins. Perfect game tonight for Matt to get some confidence in his play (hopefully).

Caught this shot of Jarry in the office this morning:
View attachment 287959

I’m expecting they win but at what cost? 5 injuries and someone pukes on a ref from whatever disease they’re passing around.

If that’s the price to pay I’m ok with it
So while you saw Jarry earlier today preparing to relax for a well deserved day off during game day strategic preparations:

gangsta.gif

CC camera appears to have caught footage of possible injuries to more Penguin players during their strategy session. Resolution is poor so the identity is unknown at this time. We await the opening line up to learn who was involved:

Falling.gif

It's just that Kinda Year folks...

Last edited:

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Honestly debating with myself whether to watch the Pens or Bruins/Avs. That one should be a real good game.

Things I’d like:

1: Win
2: Confidence builder for Murray
3: Confidence builder for the PP.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
They really gonna do that to Blueger? Give him our two worst players? He always looks good when he's with Tanev.

Only good news is Sully starting to realize Simon isnt a top 6 player. Or The FO had to tell him to take him off the top two lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad