GDT: #30 |Penguins @ Red Wings | 7:00pm | Dec 7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
If you look at last night, we didn't look good but our goalie stole the show...so if that happens again tonight and we rely on the goalie we hope he's ready to do the same.
I thought the Penguins did look good and got the bulk of the chances until we took the lead.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Congratulations on the back to back shutout wins. Perfect game tonight for Matt to get some confidence in his play (hopefully).

Caught this shot of Jarry in the office this morning:
giphy.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

Lol...now global warming and millennials will be laid at Babcock’s doorstep...

This is why social media trials suck. Guy is an asshole, and so everybody piles on with their takes. Though losing a championship to Bylsma looks bad on a resume for sure, but it was a different game I guess.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hope Malkin is score at least 3 times.

It should be a great game to pad stats—it was for every other team...but this is the Pens we’re talking about...someone will probably trip over Letang’s skate in the warm up...

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I guess MM starts this one. Hope he bounces back, if Wings clown him I will not be happy! 8 game losing streak and with us being streak breakers?

My biggest concern with Murray losing to Detroit -- well, aside from losing to a horrible team -- is that that will dominate the discussion in the PGT and we won't be able to talk about any other aspect of the game.

Reactions: 66-30-33

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
My biggest concern with Murray losing to Detroit -- well, aside from losing to a horrible team -- is that that will dominate the discussion in the PGT and we won't be able to talk about any other aspect of the game.
I'll just do my normal thing, a few pissed off posts about how we sucked or player sucked and go play video games to let go of my frusteration.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Are Wings STILL ******** about losing fair and square? Buncha entitled misers, the lot of them!

2009 Cup Winner: Pens *

*Doesn't count

steeler yinzer fans can still complain O’Donnell threw the Super Bowl so why not.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’m expecting they win but at what cost? 5 injuries and someone pukes on a ref from whatever disease they’re passing around.

If that’s the price to pay I’m ok with it

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

If we lose to Detroit there won’t be any point of meaningful discussion.

It’ll just be ZAR sucks, Simon sucks, Murray sucks, Ruhwedel sucks, Chucky sucks, Bjugstad sucks (even though he didn’t play lol) and it’d just be a game to forget and move on.

We won’t lose though.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin

Lol...now global warming and millennials will be laid at Babcock’s doorstep...

I think the REAL story here is how Marc-Andre Fleury has victimized Mike Babcock. MAF cost him a Stanley Cup in 2009 and ten years later one spectatular glove save from MAF cost Babcock his J.O.B. You think these former Red Wings and Leafs players have suffered under Babcock? Pffff... I think he was taking out his Fleury of frustrations out on them.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I think the REAL story here is how Marc-Andre Fleury has victimized Mike Babcock. MAF cost him a Stanley Cup in 2009 and ten years later one spectatular glove save from MAF cost Babcock his J.O.B. You think these former Red Wings and Leafs players have suffered under Babcock? Pffff... I think he was taking out his Fleury of frustrations out on them.

Fleury: And this is how I ended his whole career!!!

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad