GDT: #30 | Maple Leafs at FLYERS | Tue., Dec. 12, 7:00 pm ET | TVAS, NBCSP, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Even if they were good I couldn’t make the all around type of commitment required to buy season tickets. So I don’t mind paying more for individual games if that’s the case off stubhub or whatever. But I stopped even doing that after a game in November last year. Even the tickets being cheap these days won’t even draw me in. As it’s still not worth it. I won’t waste time until something changes.
If I lived in Philly I wouldn’t be a STH

The only games where you can resell your tix for a profit are the games you wouldn’t want to miss.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Uh, I would go back and watch the replay. He did turn and get back into the play. Chris is grasping at any reason to run the company line.

He hesitated and hung out in no man's land for too long. Therien's point is that you have to get back *immediately* which he did not do. I know you and others think everything is a conspiracy against Sanheim and Patrick.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He hesitated and hung out in no man's land for too long. Therien's point is that you have to get back *immediately* which he did not do. I know you and others think everything is a conspiracy against Sanheim and Patrick.

Just like you and Bundy blame every mistake on the kids and the trash vets do no wrong,,, weird heh. Gudas has been horrid compared to,Sanheim tonight

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I am at this game...bored out of my skull.

Y9qmL.gif

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
And I'm telling you to go back and watch the play. He didn't hang out.

And you're kidding yourself if you think there aren't different baselines for criticism of the players on this roster from the CSN crew.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hagg proves me right time after time.

Been saying the same shit since the start of the summer.

I didn't pull his name out of a hat and choose to rail him. He's been doing this shit for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad