GDT: #30 | Maple Leafs at FLYERS | Tue., Dec. 12, 7:00 pm ET | TVAS, NBCSP, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Filppula is the absolute worst. Just a ****ing train wreck in the OFFENSIVE ZONE. I haven’t used that phrase in a while. Such a low IQ player. Turns high percentage plays into low percentage plays more than anyone I’ve seen in a while.

so ur saying we should brace for him to get contract extended soon ?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
MacDonald's contract was horrific.
Weise's contract is merely bad, it's not that hard to eat $2.35M for two more years.

I call giving an AHL-caliber player a 4-year contract at $2.35M per "horrific." If you want to split hairs over "horrific" vs. "bad," go nuts.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Mostly just Sanheim. He identifies with Hagg because Therrien was a boring, do-nothing, old school type in his day. He values hits and blocks while admittedly hating advanced stats. He can't wrap his head around what modern Dmen are, and what the modern NHL is.

He was completely correct in his analysis. It was a bad play by Sanheim and the kind of play coaches hate.

Reactions: Defect and joez86

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
O'Neill is the biggest fan boy their is, but he doesn't even try to hide it .

This Leafs team is made up of all homers, but sounds like it still is better than Flyers feed.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Who love to know what Giroux instructions were for Sanheim on the goal. Did he tell him take the man or pass? Either way Elliot should of saved it

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
If a forward passes to a dman moving towards the net he has to cover the point for him. Sanheim’s mistake was trusting that Filppula would actually make the right play.
That and not give him a sloppy pass that was tough to handle.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
What a brutal shot choice by Hagg. That's what people mean when they say that the guy is just not a difference maker. The entire line had changed and there were tired Leafs trapped on the ice. And instead of holding onto it and keeping possession, he makes the net zero play with that weak ass flip on net.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille