GDT: #30 | Maple Leafs at FLYERS | Tue., Dec. 12, 7:00 pm ET | TVAS, NBCSP, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This GM and coach want to roll out Flip, Amac, Gudas Manning Weise in top roles , fans were bound to start to stay home.

The Flyers got people on the hook for this year. The offseason when renewals need to happen is where they could be in some trouble.

I honestly wouldn’t buy any season tickets at this point if I were people. Play it by ear & buy individual games off stubhub or whatever if you want to go to games next year.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
the collective HF board verdict is out on the 22 year old- he is a plug :huh:

He has some really nice tools, but his mindset is horrendous. Maybe someone can unlock him, but I don’t think it’s going to be this org given that they encourage exactly what’s wrong with him.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The Flyers got people on the hook for this year. The offseason when renewals need to happen is where they could be in some trouble.

I honestly wouldn’t buy any season tickets at this point if I were people. Play it by ear & buy individual games off stubhub or whatever if you want to go to games next year.

Concessions is a ton of $$$ each night,,, having 4000 fans not show up will make a small dent

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
If a forward passes to a dman moving towards the net he has to cover the point for him. Sanheim’s mistake was trusting that Filppula would actually make the right play.

Therien's point was that Sanheim hung out in no-man's-land after his shot was snuffed, which you just can't do. He should have been hustling back to his position the instant it got snuffed.

Reactions: joez86

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He has some really nice tools, but his mindset is horrendous. Maybe someone can unlock him, but I don’t think it’s going to be this org given that they encourage exactly what’s wrong with him.

He's a Nick Schultz clone, sure he will have a career as a 6/7 guy, fact he was gifted a top 4 role here is insane.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I guess Hak does not see that FLipper Voracek are not doing well today. Raffl looks good but #51 and 93 struggling. Change lines maybe?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Therien's point was that Sanheim hung out in no-man's-land after his shot was snuffed, which you just can't do. He should have been hustling back to his position the instant it got snuffed.
Uh, I would go back and watch the replay. He did turn and get back into the play. Chris is grasping at any reason to run the company line.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Concessions is a ton of $$$ each night,,, having 4000 fans not show up will make a small dent

Even if they were good I couldn’t make the all around type of commitment required to buy season tickets. So I don’t mind paying more for individual games if that’s the case off stubhub or whatever. But I stopped even doing that after a game in November last year. Even the tickets being cheap these days won’t even draw me in. As it’s still not worth it. I won’t waste time until something changes.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I almost feel like Hagg is being thrust into a role to glorify him in order to package him in a trade.
No. He fits the mold of what the coaching staff and front office are looking for from their defensemen. Then they wonder why they go into extended stretches where even strength scoring goes into the shitter.

Reactions: Magua

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Is it me or Patrick is invisible? When was the last time he has scoring chance or SOG? What game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad