Pre-Game Talk: (3) Washington Capitals VS (6) New York Rangers (Schedule in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I have a gut feeling that Nash will be his usual dangerous self, causing all kinds of havoc for Alzner and Carlson and the Washington D, but won't end up scoring too much...I think it will be up to Stepan and his line to take advantage of the worn down defense and produce most of the goals for the Rangers. Assuming Hank plays as we expect him to, I think Stepan's performance might be the determining factor in this series.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Must admit I'm ok with the majority of fans discounting Nash hoping he comes out flying. Really think he was worn down towards the end of the season, if he comes out like he did at the start of the season but with the finishing ability he displayed during the middle stretch he's going to be dangerous.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Must admit I'm ok with the majority of fans discounting Nash hoping he comes out flying. Really think he was worn down towards the end of the season, if he comes out like he did at the start of the season but with the finishing ability he displayed during the middle stretch he's going to be dangerous.

Worn Down?

he was a monster against the Devils in the last game of the season, and had like 50 million chances to score in most of the games before it, just couldnt bury his shots for some reason.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Worn Down?

he was a monster against the Devils in the last game of the season, and had like 50 million chances to score in most of the games before it, just couldnt bury his shots for some reason.

Yup. My gut tells me that something similar will happen...he'll dominate, but just won't be able to bury his shots against Washington. Don't have much to base that off of, seeing how he scored twice against NJ, and I really hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad