Post-Game Talk: 3 Stars: Wings beat Isles in OT 4-3

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Seider
Walman
Compher

Terrific games by Husso, Sprong and Raymond too.

Spacegoat: Copp on that Horvat pp goal. Missed his assignment and let NYI get a point.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Stars:
1. Raymond
2. Seider
3. Sprong

These three practically forced the energy into the team, and hopefully has pushed us towards a return to that earlier season form.

Goat: Perron. Damn, dude. You know the officials are looking for a reason -- any reason at all -- to blow a whistle, and you just had to give 'em one.

Honorable mention: The goal posts. We could've had this game blown wide open if it weren't for those.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
1) Compher
2) Walman
3) Seider
HM) Sprong

Goat) Perron, he really hasn't done much except on the PP. He doesn't score enough to make up for his defensive deficiencies.

This is inconvenient for the "Compher is trash" narrative
Despite the fact that Copp had the secondary assist, I still maintain that duo needs to be split up. Teams usually have more defensive awareness where they don't leave the backdoor play wide open like that. The gameplan for that line is the same as Helm/LGD where they cycle and cycle then pass to the D. Fortunately, Mo is better than the crap defense during LGD's tenure.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Husso on the season I'd give a C... but tonight he gave us a chance to win. He made some great saves, had some errors or moments you think he could have easilt given up a goal but overall if we can get that, we are in good shape.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Husso on the season I'd give a C... but tonight he gave us a chance to win. He made some great saves, had some errors or moments you think he could have easilt given up a goal but overall if we can get that, we are in good shape.

He's gotta squeeze his pads. Second game in a row where a puck trickles in the 5 hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad