GDT: #3|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Las Vegas Golden Knights|7:00PM EST|10/11/18|Riiiiiikooooooollaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I posted about Brass when realized that I have not heard his name all night long, thats not usually a good sign, he was clearly awful in Game 2, we are talking about the guy that is supposed to be really really good....just saying no hating..

It isn't helping that Simon is having a brutal game. And I mean brutal game. And then Rust gets taken off him for Horny. I'm all for that Kessel/Hags with Brass line. I'm waiting for it. HBK all day.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I posted about Brass when realized that I have not heard his name all night long, thats not usually a good sign, he was clearly awful in Game 2, we are talking about the guy that is supposed to be really really good....just saying no hating..

Apparently, it's hating when your critique is directed somewhere other than at a @ColePens approved target. :sarcasm:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sprong's d-game is waaaay committed. Great backtracking and great hustle. It always has been. I think, in terms of Sully's hockey, he gets sucked in a bit deep to the d-zone from time to time but Cully is doing a great job filling in his lanes. I love the d-support.

He's having a great game. Reminds me of Kaps games on the 4th line of the Toronto team where he was really finding his stride. Now he's with Matthews. Let's hope it's similar.

Reactions: Peat and Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
JR needs to package Maatta and something and land a solid LW'er for this team. Someone that is bigger and can skate, preferably the accidental interferer, Kreider.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Rust has been a turnover machine at the blue line. Sid has to accept dump-ins.
Crosby is frustrating to pair people with too though. This team literally has some fantastic RW options and none seem to work with him. I mean...what do you do in that case?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The L3 has been invisible except when Simon is taking a penalty, giving away the puck or having it taken from him....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
After a crap end to the 2nd, Geno has had an excellent 200 foot period.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The L3 has been invisible except when Simon is taking a penalty, giving away the puck or having it taken from him....

The lines are all f***y.

Honestly, I would try this:

Guentzel, Crosby, Sprong
Hagelin, Malkin, Hornqvist
Brassard, Sheahan, Kessel
Simon, Cullen, Rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad