GDT: #3|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Las Vegas Golden Knights|7:00PM EST|10/11/18|Riiiiiikooooooollaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
There's really no reason for why the Johnson and Schultz pair continues to stick together or for Simon to stick in the top-9, but they're not going to make any changes after a game they win.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Riikola always gets a man, he doesn't float to a spot where he isn't close to tying up a player.

Smart. Love this kid.

Reactions: BHD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
No, it's impossible.
k_bill_murray.gif

Reactions: BHD and KIRK

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Crosby is letting his linemates do the dirty work.

That’s not how you became the best player in the world Sid, show some energy.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I'd imagine at this stage in the season, sitting for 4 days is way more difficult than playing back to backs. Right now you're looking to get the legs moving and develop chemistry. Sitting idle accomplishes nothing except developing more rust on an already rusty squad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Crosby is letting his linemates do the dirty work.

That’s not how you became the best player in the world Sid, show some energy.
It's how you conserve energy throughout the season to dominate in the playoffs though, to be fair. Hard to argue with what Sid's been able to do in the post season the past few years despite relatively weak regular season showings for a player of his caliber.

Reactions: BHD

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Zeroing in on Oleksiak makes to realize how much he just floats around mindlessly in the defensive zone.

For whatever reason, he just worked with Cole. Since mid February? He's looked like the guy we got from Dallas. Paying him was a mistake.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
You just moved the goalposts. A shot alongside Sid? Sure, that Maatta will never be scratched comparison holds.

BUT, Sprong with Geno-Hags. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.
I seem to recall you saying something about Sprong being Geno's long term winger. What happened to that?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I'd imagine at this stage in the season, sitting for 4 days is way more difficult than playing back to backs. Right now you're looking to get the legs moving and develop chemistry. Sitting idle accomplishes nothing except developing more rust on an already rusty squad.
For sure. It's why I don't think facing the Caps on their back leg of a back to back was exactly a good thing for us as well.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Brassard is so meh, where is that legit 1-2 line center that I heard about...

Remember how great our 3rd line was going to be?

Fortunately, everything is now moving towards Brass with Phil.

#bestforbusiness

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Zeroing in on Oleksiak makes to realize how much he just floats around mindlessly in the defensive zone.

He's definitely weak in the d-zone, but you are quite negative as of late. I think this is the best Big O has looked in a while. He looks really comfortable with Riikola. Much more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad