• No, what are you smoking?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
boston deal is pretty bad.

florida one is close i guess, but they likely just keep their own prospect

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
You're right. If Klefbom never goes back to playing how he played 2 seasons ago, if Klefbom never plays 70+ games a season and if Puljujarvi never makes it in the NHL these trades are good for Edmonton.

The thing is that I don't think that's going to happen.

i think its good for edmonton regardless. krug had 59pts and donato had 9pts in 12 games after dominating college.
that has a lot more value than klefbom + scraps

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
i think its good for edmonton regardless. krug had 59pts and donato had 9pts in 12 games after dominating college.
that has a lot more value than klefbom + scraps

While Donato has done nothing to suggest that I should doubt him, he had a helluva year last year. He couldn't have had a better year. That being said, he could come back down to earth. Not saying that any Bruins fan should expect it to happen. I'd need to see more to believe that I'm buying a sure thing and if I thought he was a sure thing then I would agree that Edmonton would be giving up Klefbom + scraps.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Not moving a 1st to get rid of Lucics contract
Will give him one more year.
Not interested in Krug, I am rolling the dice to see how EDM does this year.
Next year I will decide who to move between Lucic, Sekera and Russelas they have to give a list of teams to accept a trade to

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
I'd rather have Klefbom than Krug. The only reason you make that deal is if you think Klefbom will never be healthy.

They probably don't do the second part of the deal but I still wouldn't do it because I'm not moving Klefbom for Krug.

Florida deal is relatively equal prospects and then overpaying for a guy just because he's from Edmonton even though he doesn't make much sense for this team so that's an easy no.

Doubt Lucic would waive to go to Montreal and even if he would that's an awful lot to give up to get rid of him. I don't really see the logic in it.

I see a lot of other fans aren't interested and there I can agree with them because none of them make any sense for Edmonton. Krug might in the short term and is the kind of deal someone trying to save their job might make but in that case the second two make even less sense.

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
Not moving a 1st to get rid of Lucics contract
Will give him one more year.
Not interested in Krug, I am rolling the dice to see how EDM does this year.
Next year I will decide who to move between Lucic, Sekera and Russelas they have to give a list of teams to accept a trade to
lol, nobody wants any of those guys at their contracts. It doesn't matter who they put on their list as they have negative value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad