GDT: #3 | "McDavid's Winger Lullaby" | Oilers @ NYI | Oct. 8th, 5 pm | SNOL

How many goals does Matt Benning score this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Isles took apart the Jets D last night after a slow start just dominated possession time

ours is better right now sure but by how much?
Is this a serious question? Go take a look at who they iced on D and tell me the Oilers D isn't vastly better. The only player that was in their lineup that is/was NHL quality was Kulikov and you are really here trying to pretend Klefbom/Nurse/Russel/Bear is what barely an upgrade on the collection of no names they iced yesterday?

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Is this a serious question? Go take a look at who they iced on D and tell me the Oilers D isn't vastly better. The only player that was in their lineup that is/was NHL quality was Kulikov and you are really here trying to pretend Klefbom/Nurse/Russel/Bear is what barely an upgrade on the collection of no names they iced yesterday?
I had to double check but your right Morrissey isn’t even playing. That’s like 2012 Oiler bad.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

Heinola - Pionk
Dahlstrom - Kulikov

That's the top4 and they all played ~20+ minutes. Yikes haha.

Drai29

Oct 7, 2019
Flying out to NYC Wednesday to catch Oil vs Devils and then Oil vs Rangers. Staying in Manhattan near times square. Does anyone know what is best way and return to get to Jersey to watch devils (Subway, Uber/cab). Also does anyone know where Oil usually stay around in NYC?

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
At least it's better than the Hawks schedule. Opener October 4th, next game October 10th

??

Seriously.

Do people not remember last season? The Oilers played one game in the first eight days of the season and that was with that game coming three days after the season started.

I'll take a couple two day breaks haha.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

Remember when the Jets had one of the best defence in the league? Now LA is looking to have a better defence then them.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
If the Oilers win tomorrow the GTD's better keep coming a day early to keep the streak alive. Will get confusing if there are any back to back games I guess. Haha

Oct 15, 2008
Flying out to NYC Wednesday to catch Oil vs Devils and then Oil vs Rangers. Staying in Manhattan near times square. Does anyone know what is best way and return to get to Jersey to watch devils (Subway, Uber/cab). Also does anyone know where Oil usually stay around in NYC?
@McCupofOil

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Yeah, that was only 4 months ago. It's amazing how quickly they went from one of the best to possibly the worst.
Things can happen fast in the new NHL. That is why, though getting Neal for Lucic is a fantastic start, Holland has more room to maneuver a deal for more upper tier D help if the kids can't handle it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Don’t take Uber or cab. There is a train from I think Penn Station that goes to right to Meadowlands and stops near the rink. There’s an indoor walkway to the rink. Follow the people in Devils jerseys lol. Take the same train back after the game.

Not sure where the Oilers stay. It’ll be the Ritz or JW Marriott or something like that.

Have fun! I did the 3 NY teams a couple years ago and it was a blast. Was supposed to go this year but circumstances said otherwise and so did my wife.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Draisaitl, Klef, and McDavid played 26, 26, and 24 minutes respectively... we're asking a ton from those guys. Too much too early
it is fine for a Dman like Klef. But I agree completely about Drai and McDavid. I am hopeful that our lower lines will gain some chemistry and help with that. (also as has been said, Sheehan will help too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad