GDT: 3/8/14 Blue Jackets @ Preds 7:00 PM

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Eaves had a couple shifts with Wilson and Stalberg, The lines have been mix and match due to the penatlies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Another penalty but if you spend that much time in the defensive zone it is bound to happen. We need to score SH as we are only the PK all the time.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Anyone who thinks that Rinne being healthy all season wouldn't have netted us 6 to 8 more points just needs to watch tonights game...

Last edited:

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Anyone who thinks that Rinne being healthy all season wouldn't have netted us 6 to 8 more points just needs to watch tinights gaem....

I agree completely. You honestly forget how good the guy can be when you don't see him play. bad goaltending, average goaltending, good goaltending, and elite goaltending are all much further apart than I ever thought. We got to see them all this season.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I agree that last spurt may just have been the end. Fish could have put us in a good situation.

Hard to imagine anyone who has watched the team this year that have not been brought back to earth watching goaltending. We became real complacent, it shows that from net out is the only way a team is built. It further solidifies that Rinne is more valuable than any of our defensemen including Weber.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Jones let him go right by him and Pekka couldn't save him this time. Feel bad for Rinne. He has stood on his head this game and they can't score 1 goal.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Jones let him go right by him and Pekka couldn't save him this time. Feel bad for Rinne. He has stood on his head this game and they can't score 1 goal.

That was a tough situation for him since he had to defend two forwards at once. Columbus played it perfectly.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Spaling and Bourque are both dead weight and need to moved to make room for FF and Sissons, with Jarnkrok taking Fisher or Legwands spot. And if we can move Wilson for something useful, that would be just fine with me.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Fisher is snake bit. Nothing he shoots will go in. We lose 1-0. We've got to call up somebody who can score as this group is pathetic.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Watching us attempt to create passing plays is just comical at times

Agree our passing as a team is horrible. Hard to create good offensive chances when they can't even pass the puck to each other correctly or be in good position. Don't know how many times the Preds play was broken up because they would miss a pass, couldn't complete a pass, or took too long to make a pass. Just disrupts the whole flow of the game.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Six more home games. That final game against Chicago might as well be an away game.

These guys should try some reverse psychology and aim for anything other than the net when shooting. Perhaps then the pucks may start going in besides hitting posts, boards or going over the net.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Fisher is snake bit. Nothing he shoots will go in. We lose 1-0. We've got to call up somebody who can score as this group is pathetic.

Agree but I think the whole offensive team is snake bit as none of our lines could score. Sad.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
I'll be surprised if this bunch wins more than two the rest of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00