GDT: 3/8/14 Blue Jackets @ Preds 7:00 PM

Ranskyre

Feb 10, 2014
Think we could get them to show the Ads game during the intermissions? After last night, I'm sure it'll be exciting.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Getting good shots from the perimeter then not collecting the rebounds. Our best look from the slot was Clune impersonating a sniper ... poorly. The team needs to keep the pressure up for the next 40 minutes ... something they've shown difficulty doing all season.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
At least most of the action was in their zone.

Yea perimeter shots and grinding. Josi's post felt like the missed chance in the period. Did anyone else notice Smith double shifting the last PP and another shift with Clune and Eaves with a couple minutes to go. Im sure I was the result of the PK on he latter but if there gonna double shift him he needs to create plays or shoot the puck.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Trotz " Jut a little finish around the net would be nice" Hmmmmmmm tell us somthin we don't know

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
He made a beautiful pass to Clune who airmailed the net.

Yeah not the best line to double shift him on... I like Cluner for what he does but in no sense of imignation is he a skilled sniper. Unless its a penalty shot:laugh:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Great PK by the preds. Clune was out there playing the PK with Nystrom in the box for fighting and did a darn good job. The PK is more confident with Rinne in net.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
It is 0-0 because of Rinne. We got outshot 15-4 in the 2nd period having played half of it on the PK it seems. The only good thing about watching this game is seeing Rinne back on his game again.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Yeah they overcame a couple of impending doom moments for us. The 4 min PK and the extended streach with the icing.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Good emotion level from Stalberg ... horrible thought process. Penalties gave the Jackets the edge.

One period to take two points and continue the dominance of the Jackets on our ice .... maybe ... if we're lucky ... possibly ... hopefully ... uh ... please?

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Only listening to the game, but is Eaves playing on our "2nd" line?

Edit: Also is Jones benched or hurt? No shift in over 5 minutes of game time, and happened just after he got walked by Anisimov.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad