GDT: 3/7/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
why haven’t we signed rutta to an 8 year deal yet ?
doubt anymore 8 year deals for a long long time id think 5-6 for our guys we see as core will continue but will not be a lot

i put maybe cernak there i got serge and cirelli there i feel serge gets 3 years and cirelli up to six so probably a 5 year deal

not sure whose next after that would think we lose tyjo to seattle when and palat at maybe some point.....

pointer will get 8 but that is few years away etc. can see giving rutta a 2-3 deal

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
this statement is a slap in face to everyone in our lineup but hedman stamkos kucherov and point

cause everyone else??? we flat out have a better roster period position by position

now coaching? well that remains to be seen player by player we are better period and you missed rutta

If you think without Stamkos and McDonagh we have a noticeably better roster then Boston then you my friend have to take off the blue glasses

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
doubt anymore 8 year deals for a long long time id think 5-6 for our guys we see as core will continue but will not be a lot

i put maybe cernak there i got serge and cirelli there i feel serge gets 3 years and cirelli up to six so probably a 5 year deal

not sure whose next after that would think we lose tyjo to seattle when and palat at maybe some point.....

pointer will get 8 but that is few years away etc. can see giving rutta a 2-3 deal
I’m not so sure Seattle would want to touch Johnson

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
If you think without Stamkos and McDonagh we have a noticeably better roster then Boston then you my friend have to take off the blue glasses
boston has krug and mcavoy then top line and then it FALLS off drastically that type line is EVERYTHING to them

so i absolutely see us man for man better then boston if we cannot beat one line we really need to look at ourselves

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019

This

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
breaking it down is pretty easy hedmon better then krug
serge better then mcavoy
killer better then kriejc
cirelli better then coyle
do i really need to go on???
yes as a team we are WAYYY more built as a team to win over one line wonders

p.s. we have way more defensive scoring too and we are having a shitty year when all is said and done

we have learned how to win imho close games i have zero worries on boston we got to beat one line that is all with calls non calls all of that beat one line? we win any series with them easy i dont think we go six with boston myself

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we do need to address the face off issues we have with boston and some other teams.... getting that better would do a ton for us

i really do not fear our side of playoffs wont be tested till we come out and play pitt wash isle or philly etc... those teams match us pretty well in a series i think st louis scares me they seem complete tough etc... would love to face someone else for the cup lol

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Also it doesn't get said much but @TheDaysOf 04 Using cut and paste for the highlights, having a hand in paint to create your graphix. Making sure the thread is posted before the game on game day. It goes unnoticed and unappreciated and Look I am sure someone will say those nice things. I am just pointing it out.

:thumbu:

Thanks for these threads you Champion
i say thank you every game day i come to myself cause I do THANK days means a lot to do this etc..

as far as tonight I expect a beat down honestly..... I think the real tampa bay lightning shows up tonight and ROLLS over BOSTON in a statement win ill give boston two ill give us 5 to 7 :)
Thanks guys! :cheers:

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

I’d be for giving rutta a 3 year deal for 2 avv per season would be a good cheap deal

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
God dam the ice look absolutely woeful...what kind of operation are they running in Boston where the ice is shit 1 m into the game ???

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad