GDT: 3/7/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I will say that I am really happy to see the team battle back in the 3rd period, they haven't been able to do that much (only like once to win and two more to lose in OT) so I hope that it was a good wakeup call that the team feels like they can do it and we get to see them keep doing it and not giving up in the 3rd if they are down.

I know that it's possible that they wouldn't have had to do it if they hadn't sleepwalked through the 2nd period but it was still nice to see.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I can pretty much say whatever I want with this name without getting questioned.

I make a comment that someone agrees with, well thats just a fine opinion mate.

I make a comment that doesnt match popular opinion, well im obviously just hosing!

Its quite amazing when you think about. Someone should write a paper on this.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Not sure I like the tone of your voice

leave hose alone:)

Anyway good game nesterov is soooooo much friggin better then sustr and barberio right now is unreal.

I see some of you saying nest tea is going back down when carle comes personally?

I would not bet on it. Team sees what we see and he should be our sixth right now.

Impressed with stamkos he is playing like you expect a 10 million dollar player to play as the season winds down.

Keep in mind this is what third highest scoring team in nhl?

Vasi was awesome def d issues but was like a fast break type of game.

Def dont want to play the islanders now in the playoffs but think we match up with our speed and confidence and growth am seeing in this team with most anyone.

ITS PUT UP OR ShUT UP time people

We got boston and montreal? 6 times? detroit 2 more?

Plenty of floridas etc.. but a tough schedule honestly overall going out imo if we take care of business though this should go down to last week:)

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I can pretty much say whatever I want with this name without getting questioned.

I make a comment that someone agrees with, well thats just a fine opinion mate.

I make a comment that doesnt match popular opinion, well im obviously just hosing!

Its quite amazing when you think about. Someone should write a paper on this.

What about a paper on how would male crabs be as businessmen particularity in the food service industry?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I will say that I am really happy to see the team battle back in the 3rd period, they haven't been able to do that much (only like once to win and two more to lose in OT) so I hope that it was a good wakeup call that the team feels like they can do it and we get to see them keep doing it and not giving up in the 3rd if they are down.

I know that it's possible that they wouldn't have had to do it if they hadn't sleepwalked through the 2nd period but it was still nice to see.

I was pretty happy with this game. Yeah could of been a lot better, especially in the 2nd period. That 4th goal should not have counted, but the refs were easy going with it, likely because Dallas was still down by one with 2 secs left, so it was not going to make a difference.

We fought back, excellent goal from Killorn , set up by an excellent pass by Cally, and even if Stamkos had no points, thought he still had a very good game. He missed two breakaways, one he was hooked, but it seems his fear has gone away now, since he is rushing that net again. So that is a good sign.

Thought TKO had a weird game, yeah they scored some goals that line, but also gave up on some also, when they clearly did not cover their man. Kuch especially. Coop was putting the Flip line out more once we got the lead in the 3rd, thought that was a good idea.

Also, we scored a PP goal, so that's always a plus. lol

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Infograph from post game only team with 4 50+ point producers (TKO + Stamkos) all under 25.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
This team has been showing more resiliency in recent weeks and that's a huge step forward... but we need to cut down the long stretches of sloppiness in each game. Every team will have a couple breakdowns per game, but they limit them to bad instead of all-time awful. We need to do the same.

2016cupwinners

May 2, 2013
Sustr being careless enough to leave Seguin uncovered, twice. Hedman daydreaming about something while Dallas deflects in a goal. The rest of the game was ok.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
robertguess2013: We're still the highest scoring team by a decent margin.

meant dallas sorry for way I am confucious :)

think they are third highest and was too much end to end stuff why dont want to play islanders.

Think if we keep growing confidence get carle back solidify this D

we can own most teams in 7 game series but islanders or ones that can score with us might be scary.

I told a friend tonight NO GOALIE scares me against this team. Only our team not playing 60 minute games scares me at this point.

I think we should make a deep cup run and then anything is possible.

Is up to these kids to prove it though:) this is looking more like 2003 daily

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
How was that not ruled a kicking motion? I mean... what else was it?

Whatever. Good comeback (just watched the game in the Dallas airport since my flight got delayed). I thought Flip had one of his worst games of the season, and I'm done with Barberio from here on out. Nesterov should play until Carle is back.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
How was that not ruled a kicking motion? I mean... what else was it?

Whatever. Good comeback (just watched the game in the Dallas airport since my flight got delayed). I thought Flip had one of his worst games of the season, and I'm done with Barberio from here on out. Nesterov should play until Carle is back.

I don't get it either, that was mind-blowing, had that goal made a difference i would have rioted.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The moment Hedman was paired with Stralman again he started putting up points.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
Anyway good game nesterov is soooooo much friggin better then sustr and barberio right now is unreal.

I see some of you saying nest tea is going back down when carle comes personally?

I would not bet on it. Team sees what we see and he should be our sixth right now.

I agree.
Nesterov plays quicker and more confidently than Barberio and Sustr. Despite mistakes he doesn't seem overmatched.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I agree.
Nesterov plays quicker and more confidently than Barberio and Sustr. Despite mistakes he doesn't seem overmatched.

I can't fully rationalize this, but it feels like you know Nesterov will get better when you watch him play a game or two. I never get that feeling with Barbs or Sustr.

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
Loving Nesterov and looks good with some offense also.

Sustr needs to sit out a little and rest up. I wouldn't mind seeing him sit out about 3 games straight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad