GDT: 3/7/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
We deserved no points in that one. It was just Vasya being an inch sharper than Enroth. This team needs to get its **** right. I had trouble watching that Dzone work. So ****ing baaaaad.

Also I really like those Dallas announcers. Very objective and talking plenty about both teams. Rarely see so much talk about the other team.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Yeah, so I'll take some credit for posting that stat and then the 3rd period following that script. 23 third period goals allowed in their last nine; life as a Stars fan must be infuriating.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
If that's not a kicked in goal, I don't know what is. He imparted the force to the puck to make it cross the line with his foot. If he "redirects" that puck, it doesn't even make it to the goal line.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
We deserved no points in that one. It was just Vasya being an inch sharper than Enroth. This team needs to get its **** right. I had trouble watching that Dzone work. So ****ing baaaaad.

I agree, but only to an extent. Goaltending is part of the team game, and we know theirs isn't good, so we tried to help out by turning it over & making a ton of sloppy passes:laugh:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I am simply not pleased with him and his play has been below average all season. Is it my imagination that he's been bad or does he maybe have blackmail on Yzerman and Cooper?

He is spending far too much time on the top pairing. Even in this game. Putting him down with Barberio on the 3rd pair isn't much worse because that pairing just has trouble period.

He's tired physically and mentally at this point. Most games he's ever played in his career and he's slotted too high due to injuries. With Carle healthy, he'll be RHD on the bottom pair. That's perfectly fine for him. I wouldn't mind him sitting a night or three to watch from the box and rest up some. He's clearly a bit dead legged at this point in the season.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Last I checked the score was 4-3. I missed the end of the 3rd. Wtf happened? Saw the final score was 5-4, so why did Dallas have an open net? Did they score after the empty net goal?

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Last I checked the score was 4-3. I missed the end of the 3rd. Wtf happened? Saw the final score was 5-4, so why did Dallas have an open net? Did they score after the empty net goal?

They scored with 2.6 seconds remaining in the game. This is after TB went up 5-3 on the EN.

Mental lapse on the D for not having someone in front of the net.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Had to listen to the last 6 or so minutes in the car, sounds like Vasy made some huge saves down the stretch. Glad we got 2 points but the team has to play better than this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad