GDT: 3/5/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think we will get up for the next Boston game. I wasnt that surprised by the last outcome. As somebody pointed out we have beaten them many times in the last few years. I think Boston had more to prove to us than we did to them last game. I think next game puts a little more pressure on our guys to play well against them. Im glad to say I feel that we have been for the most part good about bouncing back against good teams in the regular season.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Imagine being soft and un-skilled like Montreal, watching your team get trucked every night and not even being able to score :laugh:
At least we were kinda fun to watch when we sucked.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's not only about fighting him. He won the fight, made him bleed and came out without even eating a punch. That's street credit x1000

he won the fight but to me that was secondary was more as they clinched how much stronger serge was to a massive tough man... he pretty much held him and dictated all the movement had a good hold sure but when wanted to throw him down he did just that....

was cool was like wacthing jon jones fight when he chokes out machida standing up and just drops him and walks over him lol serge had that type of strength i was shocked weber again is a strong tough guy in league

serge can hold his own with anyone id say

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah it's not like Serg bullied Weber. Mad respect for him but they just hugged for a while and Serg ended up on top.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yeah it's not like Serg bullied Weber. Mad respect for him but they just hugged for a while and Serg ended up on top.

I think it was just surprising it happened. Then the big wind up, miss and duck by Sergachev made the fight more exciting than it actually was. Ricks call of it was good too.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And here's the puss that started the fight, Suzuki running away with some different camera views:

Reactions: The Macho Man

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Imagine being soft and un-skilled like Montreal, watching your team get trucked every night and not even being able to score :laugh:

And watching your former #1 D1 to be draft pick slobberknock your overpriced old man who is your D1. Man they were bent about that last night.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
A ton of the comments on the various youtube vids of this are like, “Sergachev is lucky Weber missed the punch”

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Or Weber got unlucky that Serg made him miss?
I think Serge had him handled (even the end he had his jersey over his head and could have been punching). Weber picked him up (not for very long) but he had him pressed against the boards. Serge punched him a few times in the back of his head and that’s where the blood seemed to be coming from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad