MfpogRy.png

WccXa8Q.png

2MX1iUV.png

UIiIcbA.png

51noNen.png

ynFliCi.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Great, we are going to lose to Montreal...

Also what the hell is Coop doing again? Gourde back down to the fourth line while Johnson gets to play on the third? Why is Palat still on the first line? Try Coleman up there and bring Palat down to play with Johnson. Put Gourde with Cirelli and Killorn.

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Occasionally we see lineups change during games, I guess. But wondering why does Cooper seem resistant to the idea of changing up the lines when they are not working at their best? Since we have had new players come in recently, it seems like tweaking the players might help us find the chemistry and get back to winning---before the playoffs. I am just learning about all of this--so it is a mystery to me why he resists change. Is there a simple reason I am missing?

Last edited:

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014

Also what the hell is Coop doing again? Gourde back down to the fourth line while Johnson gets to play on the third? Why is Palat still on the first line? Try Coleman up there and bring Palat down to play with Johnson. Put Gourde with Cirelli and Killorn.
How many times do we have to tell you gourde won’t be playing with Killorn and Cirelli.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
That third line is gonna f***ing suck. Who exactly is supposed to score there?

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Lines look pretty good to me. Maroon-Paquette-Gourde has been very strong for us and Stephens is coming off a really good game imo. I guess you could swap the two but either way, it's 4 balanced lines. Cooper might use certain practice lines but he has changed them around plenty this season in-game when things weren't working. But, we've had a few losses so now it's back to Cooper being the scapegoat for everything here.

Vasy is due for a big game, and Montreal's lineup is pretty weak so I'd be surprised if we drop this one.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
How many times do we have to tell you gourde won’t be playing with Killorn and Cirelli.
Gourde has been the only player on the team for the last 7 or 8 games that looks like he gives a damn. But I forgot, you would prefer to keep trying the square peg in the round hole and hope for success.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

Because Johnson would be a terrible 4th liner while Gourde is a serviceable one.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Johnson, Palat and Goodrow. Hard to figure out that line.

Coleman - Point - Kucherov
Gourde - Cirelli - Killorn
Palat - Goodrow - Johnson
Maroon - Stephens - Paquette

Hedman - Cernak
Serge - Shattenkirk
Bogosian - Coburn

It's not hard to make it work.
One issue we run into on the top line without Stammer is that no one can take a faceoff if Point is thrown out. Coleman doesn't solve that either but Palat isn't working and he plays his best hockey with Johnson. Coleman had 21 goals playing with garbage. He is a shooter first, plays like Miller did. But hey, let's not try that again because it will never work...

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
One issue we run into on the top line without Stammer is that no one can take a faceoff if Point is thrown out. Coleman doesn't solve that either but Palat isn't working and he plays his best hockey with Johnson. Coleman had 21 goals playing with garbage. He is a shooter first, plays like Miller did. But hey, let's not try that again because it will never work...
Yeah with Stamkos out, faceoffs are a concern (again)...

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
A win would be nice. Really just want to see us play good hockey from here on out. Last year we were chasing wins at this time of year, we need to chase "playing the right way" this time..

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00