GDT: 3/5/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
The sheer level of brain damage present in the main board ROTY thread is disconcerting. I thought Canadians had universal healthcare.

You need to understand that Conacher is no Tarasenko or Gallagher or Galchenyuk. He's only producing at near a PPG with awesome players. Must we break out the flow chart? Come on.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
You need to understand that Conacher is no Tarasenko or Gallagher or Galchenyuk. He's only producing at near a PPG with awesome players. Must we break out the flow chart? Come on.

True. This is a case of the pre-season hype having too much influence on the actual season. Conacher came out of no where to most of them, and he never played on a WJC team, so... obviously he's just a product of his linemates!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Is there a way to see Boucher's post-game interview in it's entirety?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Brian Lee with over 17 minutes and a plus 1, seems like Boucher has been listening to me.

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Great win! Let's keep it rolling. Big congrats to Nate Thompson. Almost had hat trick there. One of my favorite Bolts.

thajewbear

Mar 5, 2013
Thwnk god we won this game... I would've never thought we'd lose as much as we have so far this season
But the season's still not over. Much needed win though I'd rather see us beat Pittsburgh but I'll take it haha.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
If this team shows up, they could take 4 or 5 of the 5 games:
vs Jets
vs Canadiens
@ Panthers
vs Islanders
vs Hurricanes

Four wins would put the team at 29 points and in decent position to run at the playoffs.

The big IF haha. Lets see what the boys can do. They got a homestand and two team traveling from Canada. hopefully they can use it to their advantage.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I was reluctant to post that Janssen hit on Conacher on the main boards. I knew I shouldn't have. How can people say he didn't leave his feet at all?

And furthermore, on a more serious note about the issue, that Conacher isn't even in most people's top 3 for ROTY, is absolutely ridiculous.

I <3 HF.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I was reluctant to post that Janssen hit on Conacher on the main boards. I knew I shouldn't have. How can people say he didn't leave his feet at all?

And furthermore, on a more serious note about the issue, that Conacher isn't even in most people's top 3 for ROTY, is absolutely ridiculous.

I <3 HF.

That hit on Lundin last week wasn't as bad and the guy got 4 games.
Did you not read the thread, Conacher's old and plays with superstars that inflate his stats.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Killorn now in the top 10 of rookie scoring, with a little more than half as many games played as the others. Watch out

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Killorn is awesome. I expect him to stick around. Total power forward with great hockey sense.....

That hit on Conacher was terrible. Jansen totally left his feet and hit high. You can tell he went overboard and knew it by his behavior immediately after the hit.... What a psycho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad