GDT: 3/5/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
We won, Stamkos didn't score a point and basically took the entire night off. Think that has to do with linemates as well. Pyatt is not a top line winger...Neither is Pursell at the moment.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Killorn should never play in the AHL again. Same with Conacher. Palat is making a case, need to see it a few more games. And Nacho needs to keep making his case. He did his job well enough to be a 4th liner in this league. I wish he could kill penalties. He'd be a nice huge ****ing body out there in shooting lanes.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Lightning win!!!

Cue the Final Fantasy tunes!!!!!!

Aaaand...they're already up, love it!

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Killorn should never play in the AHL again. Same with Conacher. Palat is making a case, need to see it a few more games. And Nacho needs to keep making his case. He did his job well enough to be a 4th liner in this league. I wish he could kill penalties. He'd be a nice huge ****ing body out there in shooting lanes.

Lindback has earned some respect points. That EN attempt was ballsy. :yo:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Nice bounce back game from Thompson. Conacher and Killorn are ****ing studs. Loved Lindback tonight. Good games from MSL and Lecavalier.

Can't expect Stamkos to do it all every night.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Win or lose, I saw a consistent effort tonight and that's what makes me happy. They brought a simple game, played with some effort and were rewarded. Great to see.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Washington wins 4-3 in OT over boston...thanks for nothing bruins, you miserable town/team.

Carolina beat Buffalo 4-3...Carolina vs. Buffalo is to the Canes as Garon vs. Canes is to the Lightning.

Florida is beating Winnipeg 4-1 in the 3rd.

Good night to pick up points, and end a 5 game losing streak.

Faceoffs:
33-21 Tampa...notables: Stammer-7/12, VL4-14/21, Thompson-7/14

Shots:
27-24 Devils...13 in the 3rd period for NJ

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Well, its a start. A good game for sure, but it doesnt mean anything if we can keep the momentum. Winnipeg is going to be out for revenge thursday. we need to shut them down and get a win streak going. one win is fine, but three is better haha.

Hell of a game to Nate. love that guy.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Janssen has been running around like that all year at the AHL level. He totally lost his need for an athletic supporter against when Neilson was in the lineup, spending more time shaking his head no than Obama when he talks to Republicans. Tried some stuff in Albany and got tuned by Jacques. In the last game here, no Neilson and no Jacques and suddenly Janssen finds his manhood and is running everything in a Crunch uniform. More than a handful of his hits were either very late, very high, or very dirty. Had respect for him before this season, but now he is lower than whale poop. And as deep as the ocean is, there aint much lower than whale poop.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Well, its a start. A good game for sure, but it doesnt mean anything if we can keep the momentum. Winnipeg is going to be out for revenge thursday. we need to shut them down and get a win streak going. one win is fine, but three is better haha.

Hell of a game to Nate. love that guy.

If this team shows up, they could take 4 or 5 of the 5 games:
vs Jets
vs Canadiens
@ Panthers
vs Islanders
vs Hurricanes

Four wins would put the team at 29 points and in decent position to run at the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad