GDT: 3/30: Wish Upon A Star: Bruins vs. Stars *7:30 PM* NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I can't stand Roussel. Patrick Sharp is hurt too. He has really declined since going to Dallas.

Just win...

He's in a car commercial in Dallas with Craig Ludwig and Kari Lehtonen, in which he comes off as jovial, happy-go-lucky. Definitely one of those Jekyll and Hyde cases, on ice and off.

I wonder if Sharp may even be done after this year? I read the rumors that they wanted to trade him at the deadline but couldn't.

It's been a disaster of a year for Dallas. Another seemingly forgotten loss from last year is Mattias Janmark, who provided depth scoring.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
You don't need to go as far. This is the 4th line.

Last game ES icetime:

Moore 14m43s
Nash 14m58s
Acciari 13m07s

Vatrano 8m00s
Spooner 7m38s
Hayes 7m25s

Funny, I didn't even look at the ice time from last game, but there you have it.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
That's about as crappy a third line as possible. Maybe it will surprise us and produce something other than turnovers. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cassidy give more ice time to the fourth line. I must be missing something about Cehlarik. Cannot believe he has not been back in the lineup since being sent down.

The Bs absolutely need to win this game. The Stars are trash, and these two points are huge.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Smells like a trap game.
This is the type of game they lost in their debacle the last two years.
They can't drop this.
Go boys! Go Bs! Go get it!

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Bruins are undefeated with beef teriyaki and scallion pancake. It was my 2011 go to dinner, I brought it back for the playoff push.

Diet be damned! :)

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Smells like a trap game.
This is the type of game they lost in their debacle the last two years.
They can't drop this.
Go boys! Go Bs! Go get it!

Absolutely 100%, they cannot afford to drop an easy game. This should be a confidence builder/statement game.

Marshy pots one (cos he always does against the Stars) lets gooooooo.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Bruins are undefeated with beef teriyaki and scallion pancake. It was my 2011 go to dinner, I brought it back for the playoff push.

Diet be damned! :)

Thank you for your dedication and I think this will put you as one of the finalists for the 7th Player Award this season.

Bruins need all the help they can get, LETS WIN THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad