GDT: 3/30: Wish Upon A Star: Bruins vs. Stars *7:30 PM* NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Vatrano is healthy he just stinks currently

Haggs is saying he's out with an upper body injury, not a healthy scratch.

Belesky - Spooner - Hayes as a line was absolutely awful down the stretch last season, so I would expect more of the same.

I'd even go as far as to say that right now, THIS line is Boston's 4th line, not Moore - Nash - Acciari the way that line has been playing as of late.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
:D

Belesky - Spooner - Hayes as a line was absolutely awful down the stretch last season, so I would expect more of the same.

I'd even go as far as to say that right now, THIS line is Boston's 4th line, not Moore - Nash - Acciari the way that line has been playing as of late.

Pretty much

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks Ali !

We need this win. All of these games of late feel like playoff games.

Please just win! ...with NO injuries

HERE WE GO BRUINS..HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Agreed, it is definitely the 4th line. That is gonna be gross

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
So tonight we have a team with a depleted defense, at times questionable goaltending, and little to no depth scoring. And then we have the Bruins. ;)

No Antoine Roussel; Adam Cracknell has been surprisingly effective for Dallas this year. Klingberg is like a really tall Torey Krug.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
So tonight we have a team with a depleted defense, at times questionable goaltending, and little to no depth scoring. And then we have the Bruins. ;)

No Antoine Roussel; Adam Cracknell has been surprisingly effective for Dallas this year. Klingberg is like a really tall Torey Krug.

I can't stand Roussel. Patrick Sharp is hurt too. He has really declined since going to Dallas.

Just win...

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs

You don't need to go as far. This is the 4th line.

Last game ES icetime:

Moore 14m43s
Nash 14m58s
Acciari 13m07s

Vatrano 8m00s
Spooner 7m38s
Hayes 7m25s

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
cehlarik should be in there ahead of Hayes or Beleskey.

That 3rd line is actually the 4th line now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad