GDT: 3/30/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Klutch86

Dec 27, 2014
Apparenty Coops system is "easy to coach against" yikes
Losing sure does get to people

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We've scored 21 goals on the habs this season, now that's impressive.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I think you're about right. Don't think Kooch is a franchise winger but he's close. I only give franchise winger status to 1-2 guys in the league though so...

Yeah he's not their yet. Just I think that's what his ceiling is. Whether he hits it or not is another story.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Those guys on the habs radion are hilarious...lots of excuses but they give us some credit, though that sounds like it hurts for them to admit.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
201 shots to 119 in the season series with the Habs.

We AVERAGED 40 shots a game against the Habs....

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Apparenty Coops system is "easy to coach against" yikes
Losing sure does get to people

I think he was just talking about the quick up that Bish likes to do, especially dangerous in the second period. Not in general.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Those guys on the habs radion are hilarious...lots of excuses but they give us some credit, though that sounds like it hurts for them to admit.

I'm enjoying it. Pair it with some light reading from various forums around HF boards for some more fun.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
When this team comes to play, we can be really good. Coop and the guys made sure that happened every time we faced Montreal this season. It's nice to win 5 out of 5 after what happened in the playoffs. The timing was perfect for tonight to be the night to win and clinch a spot for this years playoffs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Craig Button: "5-3? Without Carey Price it would have been 15-3."

Button's really singing our praises on TH2N.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Ah yes Bishop was just flopping when Gallagher YANKED HIS MASK OFF. Chief was so right when he ranted about the fans up there.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Ah yes Bishop was just flopping when Gallagher YANKED HIS MASK OFF. Chief was so right when he ranted about the fans up there.

But it's ok, cause they got into Bishop's head. I thought that was supposed to be after Prust hit him last game, but sooner or later this bs is bound to have an effect and throw him off his game.

I'm not holding my breath.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
But it's ok, cause they got into Bishop's head. I thought that was supposed to be after Prust hit him last game, but sooner or later this bs is bound to have an effect and throw him off his game.

Last year I remember Bish seemed to play better when he was a little PO'd.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

Yeah, they said the same thing after the Prust hit last game. It's not like they then scored off a scrum in the front of the net. That type of crap just fits their narrative - generally when Bish gets pissed he plays pretty well.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I keep hearing this. They know nothing about Bishop. Dude is uber competitive. Also, when I saw it was Gallagher under Bishop I just though, "yeah, no ****ing surprise there."

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Well that wasnt the outcome I was really expecting. With how bad our defense is and the like, it just goes to show you how important our offense really is. And when it comes down to it, Bishop has to be our best player. If he wants a big contract, this is the time he can show us why he deserves it.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Recap of the season series.

Shots: TB - 201, Mtl - 119
Goals: TB - 21, Mtl - 8
Wins: TB - 5, Mtl - 0

I'll take it.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
THIS WILL NOT BE POLITICALLY CORRECT: I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE AND HAVE COME TO CALL OUT THIS BOARD IN WHOLE AND TO SAY SOME THINGS WHICH A LOT OF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE BUT I DONT GIVE A FLYING TURD IN THE FACE AT THIS TIME.

I loved this board when came here last year the highlght of life was coming in talking during games with all the board. THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT THE WHINING COMPLAINING AND NEGATIVE DONKEY STUFF IS OLD. I STAY AWAY CAUSE OF HOW THIS SICKENS ME TO LISTEN TO A GAME WITH MOST OF YOU PEOPLE.

Nothing is done right the sky is falling we are the worst team in league till we win then no apologies no im wrong and negative ahole during games. I really do not like this board game days anymore why stay away most games and that is on the board seriously fair weathered cheese and crackers for god's sake.

makes me ill honestly to listen to some of you a majority honestly soooo negative no positives till we time and again overcome it all we win we beat the odds down men or whatever but a bad goal a bad period a bad game we are the worst team of all time.

TAKE A LOOK IN MIRROR PEOPLE PLEASE. I left detroit board out of how negative the fans are each day lol 22 straight years in playoffs now we are spoiled like them and life and death and hell guy makes one error in a month he is bill buckner bad lol.

Not that you cant call out a sustr for mutliple bad games or filppula who is not the greatest scoring threat ever or bishop having a bad game here and there that is not the negativity I am talking on just go look at last two months game days how it starts how little faith we as a board seem to have to come back or win is distressing honestly.

SO SAID PEACE HOPE OPS LEAVE ALONE SO A COUPLE OF YOU MIGHT SEE WHERE COMING FROM. Even in losing this team grows and is long seasons and hard to win each day why they play the games lol.

WE ARE NOT AS GREAT AS ONE WIN OR FEW GOOD WINS OR AS BAD AS A LOSS ETC..

Keep these things in mind I believe BELIEVE IN POSITIVE THOUGHT MYSELF BELIEVE THIS GOES FAR WHAT YOU REAP.

We are good injured or not (not touting own horn but ) everything ive predicted on players is happening wish you all could take that approach losing a game is not end of world. WE HAVE LEGIT CUP SHOT EVEN WITH INJURIES I DIDNT THINK WE WOULD GROW TILL THIS LEVEL TILL NEXT YEAR AT EARLIEST BUT WE ARE CLOSE TO THERE HEALTHY OR NOT.

Have a little faith what we have 1 - 3 game losing streak all year? that is coaching management and intestinal fortitude.

WE MIGHT NOT WIN CUP NOW OR ANY TIME SOON BUT LEGIT WE HAVE SHOT SO ONE GAME DOESNT MATTER SO MUCH AND THE GAMES THAT SEEM TO? WOULD YOU RATHER DO THIS IN JOE LOUIS THIS YEAR OR THE BELL CENTER?

THATS NO BRAINER. WE STOOD UP AS HAVE DONE TIME AND AGAIN. BELIEF MIGHT TAKE US WHERE WE ALL WANT TO GO IF NOT HEY WE ARE LEARNING IS ALWAYS POSITIVES IF YOU LOOK!!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
so love you all but your maddening and depressing at times:)

congrats to the 2015 tampa bay lightning team for getting what we have gotten done so far they are doing better then any of us expected when started this year go look at predictions and posts:)

be happy that we are part of this ride its pretty cool at least to me to see how far we have came in last 5 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Completely disagree with you rob, just because you can't take any criticism about this team doesn't mean it's bad. It's good that people can point out this teams weaknesses, that way we can actually notice improvements. Ever go to the habs board where they're the best team in the league and every loss is because of luck/bounces/refs/anything but their own play?

And I really don't think we're doing much better than expected, we were predicted to be one of the top teams in the east and we're doing just that.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Completely disagree with you rob, just because you can't take any criticism about this team doesn't mean it's bad. It's good that people can point out this teams weaknesses, that way we can actually notice improvements. Ever go to the habs board where they're the best team in the league and every loss is because of luck/bounces/refs/anything but their own play?

And I really don't think we're doing much better than expected, we were predicted to be one of the top teams in the east and we're doing just that.

Actually, a lot of the Habs board seems to think that their GM and coach will be fired for putting a ****** product on the ice. In a year where they're in contention for the most points in the NHL. :shakehead

I don't want us to become one of the entitled fan bases. I don't think we've been too bad so far but sometimes as superfans we lose sight of the fact that we have one of the best damn teams in the NHL. Criticism is good, but in moderation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad