GDT: 3/3/20 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Lol ok man. Was t being insulting at all was trying to discuss hockey but I see that’s not an option. I’ll take the high road and say much luck to you. Also as a Bruins fan I thank you for the playoff success advice from a Lightning fan!! Ironic much?

What kind of high road is that? =P

Apparently the kind of high road that involves a drive-by ball punch on the way there.

@BamZoni - You seem to have a habit of infiltrating other teams' boards and leaving loose nuggets.

I suggest you rethink your approach

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
i apologize if came off incorrectly my friends here will say I CAN be difficult but I RESPECT YOU BAMZONI i respect your views....

we've had some good playoffs with you that is for sure and this looks like another year of it:)

i would not try to hold leads vs our team is all im saying we learned how to play correctly in that run we just had.... we learned how to win in all ways and situations something this TEAM has not done or had to do in a long time... hopefully it takes us far... i think if your teams plays as hard as they can and gets some scoring from more then one line it will be a good series.... but if you want to play us tight win by one goal?? it might not go that well for you....

i feel our team is different with or without stamkos and being a homer as I am that is saying a lot but again ive watched if we put it together we can compete for the cup......you guys are good but id leave the PEDAL on full vs us in a series we can score quickly and in bunches and honestly grown up wise,,,, maturity and playing the right way??? this is something we probably havent had since you all beat us many years ago in a series in playoffs.....

weve had a lot of success but did we always play the right way to win a cup? we had injuries so we can go that route but did we play and win based on talent alone more then actually playing disciplined and correctly to grind out a cup? I don't think so

i fully believe this team can do that grind cause i saw it for many wins in a row against everyone in our way..... wasnt dominating was a workman like group of play kinda like boston is set up or other teams.... that goes far or further then flashy play...... I think we will play that way and let chips fall where they will.... if i was any other team id bury us if can and never take the foot off the gas till we shook hands.... imho this is most dangerous group tampa has ever had in last 10 years

No apology necessary man. Look I get no one wants to hear from a fan of another team after a loss and I get that but I’m a hockey nerd and sometimes just can’t help it. I do it all the time after losses too and try my best to not be ‘trolly’ but I get it.

You make a lot of good points and believe me it I had it my way we’d avoid you again but if we happen to run into each other I’m sure it will be a long spirited series!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad