nlxhonW.png

bDmdn3V.png

ynFliCi.png

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Crazy to think we've won 9 of the last 10 vs. Boston with how terrible we were against them for years.

Short answer: Brayden Point

Long answer: Brayden Point

No but seriously. He shuts down their top line and we force their depth to beat us and it's a strategy that's worked well for us. Say what we want about Coop but he figured it out really early and stuck with it. We could lose the SCF and fire him but at least we can thank him for making Boston our B in round 2 along the way

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014

No but seriously. He shuts down their top line and we force their depth to beat us and it's a strategy that's worked well for us. Say what we want about Coop but he figured it out really early and stuck with it. We could lose the SCF and fire him but at least we can thank him for making Boston our B in round 2 along the way

This years answer: Anthony Cirelli

How will it play out? Who knows

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com

And with the additions of Coleman and Goodnow, coupled with the continued growth of Cirelli, teams that run out top heavy lines will not do well against this team.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'm kind of hoping Marchand plays, it will add to the entertainment of this game. Probably the most anticipated matchup to date imo, should be a playoff atmosphere.
I'd rather he not give our team coronavirus with his licking habits.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Coop had some interesting words earlier today about facing Boston.

"I don't think either coach is sitting here saying this is a make or break game for either of us. We gotta get our games in order, both them and us. It's a good measuring stick to play each other. I also think it's good to play good teams during this time because this is foreshadowing to what we might potentially see in the Spring."

Not sure if he meant this is foreshadowing to facing Boston in the playoffs or just generally speaking playing other good teams in a playoff like game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad