GDT: 3/3/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We've given up 4 goals in the last 5 games. 8 in the last 7.

We've scored 24 in the last 7. 30 in the last 8, although that includes the catastrophe vs. Winnipeg.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great game by Bish, he was awesome and kept us in it the whole game.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
200.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
20 minutes to go in the Avs game. Panthers down a goal. I tell you what, the Flo Bros are a resourceful bunch. There's no quit on them. This is gonna come down to the wire

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
20 minutes to go in the Avs game. Panthers down a goal. I tell you what, the Flo Bros are a resourceful bunch. There's no quit on them. This is gonna come down to the wire

I've probably watched Florida more than any non-TB team over the last two years, and it's hard not to cheer for them. Even when you really, really want them to lose. I mean, first of all: Jagr. But they also remind me so much of what we were two years ago.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I've probably watched Florida more than any non-TB team over the last two years, and it's hard not to cheer for them. Even when you really, really want them to lose. I mean, first of all: Jagr. But they also remind me so much of what we were two years ago.

What a treat of history Jagr is to watch. It seems every night he's chasing the realm of immortality itself by breaking another record. Unless someone goes stats crazy for the next 20 years, we're not gonna see anything like this ever again or for a very long time. MAYBE Ovechkin will keep up his scoring pace and challenge for the all time goal record and even that speculation is the closest we're gonna get for now. Just imagine if Jagr hadn't played in Russia. He would easily have 2,000 points right now and I'll be a monkey's uncle if that would not be a truly legitimate challenge at Gretzky's stranglehold on the record books. Its always been said it could never be done and its amazing to know that Jagr will inevitably come the closest.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What a save by Luongo.

It's hilarious to see him about to be back in the playoffs while Vancouver is floundering.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Florida put 24 shots on goal in the 3rd. Avs hang on.

And that's how you turn a season around.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Almost surely their first time in first place since three games into the season, if even then (remember MTL was 9-0-0 so they might've played more games). Took way too long, but now that it's ours, lets not give it up.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Leading the league in GAA and 4th in Save percentage, while being top 10 in wins.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he probably won't get a Vezina nomination.

That's okay. I'll make him a best goalie trophy which will be way cooler than a boring Vezina. Also with more glitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad