GDT: 3/3/15 - Sens @ Wild - 7PM CST/3 AM FIN - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I wish we could face some teams like the Sens more often. Fun game. Hammond was frustrating to face though. Shootout was a buzz kill. Would have loved more overtime.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Sports Club Stats has us at an 80.3% chance to make the playoffs.

According to them, if we finish the season 10-8-1, we have a 95.7% chance of making it.

Would be so awesome to keep this streak going and rip off 4 more in a row (@WSH, @CAR, vs.COL, vs.NJ) before the schedule starts getting really tough. That would put us in a VERY good spot. Essentially we'd have the last 15 games to get the 6, 7, or 8 wins needed to ensure a spot.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Just got back from the game. Dumba is the truth. He is going to bring Wild fans to their feet hopefully for many many years

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny

According to them, if we finish the season 10-8-1, we have a 95.7% chance of making it.

Would be so awesome to keep this streak going and rip off 4 more in a row (@WSH, @CAR, vs.COL, vs.NJ) before the schedule starts getting really tough. That would put us in a VERY good spot.

So I may be misreading this but their current percentage being 80.3% means they expect us to finish worse than 10-8-1?

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail

Would be so awesome to keep this streak going and rip off 4 more in a row (@WSH, @CAR, vs.COL, vs.NJ) before the schedule starts getting really tough. That would put us in a VERY good spot.

Agreed, if we can just win a few more so all we have to do is play .500 hockey the rest of the way, I'll take it!

But... I'd also like to see us win another 10 in a row too :sarcasm:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Would be so awesome to keep this streak going and rip off 4 more in a row (@WSH, @CAR, vs.COL, vs.NJ) before the schedule starts getting really tough. That would put us in a VERY good spot. Essentially we'd have the last 15 games to get the 6, 7, or 8 wins needed to ensure a spot.

At this point, just take it one game at a time...

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
At this point, just take it one game at a time...

I can't help it! :laugh:

It's to the point now where I just want the regular season to be over so I can know if we made the playoffs or not. But on the other hand, I don't want it to end because I'm enjoying this winning streak so much!

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
We better win friday. Im gonna feel so shameful at PNC.

It's going to be tough. The Caps have played well, though they are a bit prone to giving up goals (they are my second favorite team) and not really coming back from being down. If we can score first...and keep the Gr8 off the PP (though, again, he has played well 5v5).

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
6 points from chi-town with a game in hand

illK6U.gif

Do not want.

Want nothing to do with St. Louis in the first round.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Aah, but if Nashville keeps tumbling, and St. Louis takes over that top spot, we could play a Preds team going the wrong direction :naughty:

Or end up facing Rinne possibly going to god-mode.

I'd rather move to the Pacific bracket and face Anaheim, then Vancouver/LA in the 2nd round.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Aah, but if Nashville keeps tumbling, and St. Louis takes over that top spot, we could play a Preds team going the wrong direction :naughty:

Only 14 points behind Nashville with two games in hand. We erased a 14 point deficit on Winnipeg.

Division title here we come!:sarcasm:

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Yeah I personally dont want to see Kuemper against the Hurricanes, I would lile to see Dubnyk in person. I thought about heading to DC to see the Wild in the Verizon Center then PNC in Raleigh the next night but not enough money haha.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Only 14 points behind Nashville with two games in hand. We erased a 14 point deficit on Winnipeg.

Division title here we come!:sarcasm:

If that actually came true, Yeo would have to win the Jack Adams, and Duby would have to win both the Hart and the Vezina. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad