GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We're awful with an empty net, like I'm pretty sure we haven't scored a single goal this season with our net empty, we have been socred on a few times though since the team just seem to forget how to play hockey when they worry about what's going on behind them. Thouse with the way we seem to love making these blind passes behind us I can understand the concern.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Wow.

Ok, Boston.
Enjoy 1st place while it lasts.

We play them one more time before the season ends though.

Still enough games for TB to re-claim the division too.
0-3 head to head. We’re due. Even with a W Boston controls it’s destiny.

Boston will win the division and have home ice. Tampa will have to deal with Toronto.

Reactions: bluetib

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
kucherov looked great to me. coburn looked good. kunitz and paq man with the surprise good game.

and just to truly troll the boards, i sincerely wish that erne could have played this game.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the game.
Tonight Tampa's shown what they need to show.
We've played a very good game, decided only by the episodes (Rask and Killorn goal).

But I know: in this forum, it's easier to cry for everything.
It's easier to write post like "We'll die", "We'll go out soon", probably, without have watched the match.
It's easier to cry and to wake up the mom, saying these things.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Can you disappear again?
When have I disappeared? Been here all year. Good and bad. Don't like the truth? Reality hurts. We just choked away first place. Boston has been hot and we've been cool. They are a better team right now. People need to start to realize that the lightning haven't been themselves in months. They aren't coming back.

Reactions: bluetib

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If Tampa doesn't come out with a fire under their asses for the rematch in a couple days then idk what will motivate this sloppy team.

Maybe now they'll stop coasting because they've been in first place for 80% of the season

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad