babcock out coaches coop check
habs let in four half games of season we win check
devils why even play we cant beat them lol check
islanders payback another loss check
rangers we win check
devils another loss check
habs four again check

limp in 3 and 4 lol

Babcock is a real coach check Stamkos to Toronto check mate !

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
really not happy with vasy's play lately we need him to go down spend time in ahl next year for more games imho

also totally not happy with nesterovs play even with an assist he made some bad head scratchers he should play better by now im positive koekkoek is way better and more ready for increased roll right now

if all we are doing with nestea is for power play hell with it pull up tony d and give him those minutes think nestea is devolving a bit lately

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Oh man... it was bad tonight guys. Real bad. Even worse in person. The TO-JAM line was the only unit worth a darn out there 5 on 5. Killorn is just completely invisible. Namestnikov skated well with Stamkos but nothing coming of it.

We really... REALLY need our guys back. Losing Kucherov was/is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Missed the game tonight. What happened very briefly? Who was bad? Anybody good? Anything humorous? How many was Carle on the ice for? Did KK play? Nesterov?

Guess we didn't want first.

first ten minutes might have been best minutes of the year and luongo was luongoing just unreal but we used the tank imho after the ten minutes totally wore down they had edge we tried and layed a lot of it out there on line but couldnt sustain the emotional pressure we put up at start of game so a half a step too slow from that point on unfortunately

was good and bad the good news effort was there the bad news is we are missing wayyyyy tooo many bodies to clique all over in the first place

carle was bad the pk was horrendous we had two power play goals but the second power play we never got puck to get into their end of ice so that was really bad yet panthers have a good pk honestly but was more our mistakes than them taking it to us so to speak

vasy was bad is not getting enough work and it showed on a couple goals imho

nesterov made some lazy shot or plays that just were head scratching when he was at top with puck etc.. with all the time hes had this year id expect more out of him than he gave this game

hedman was a bit off coburn jumped into a couple plays deep which was surprising

koekkoek got stopped at line couple times offsides etc.. but he was headed fast north which i loved to see got to see what we have there and take the training wheels off

nesterov imho is not a solution with stralman out whatsoever hes a concern at this point to me a big concern even as the extra 7 D

the pk we totally let them walk in give puck to jagr etc.. and own us and that will not work you got to make a team like panthers work harder than that and we didnt

in fairness we ran out of gas and as said

team never gave up just didnt have the tank to take this game if wasnt a back to back and down four guys id say this would have been an incredible game

we outshot and had more scoring chances luongo should have let in 3 before panthers got one he was just solid and everything hit him lol hes hard to beat when hes on like that

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Vasy should really be in the A. For his own good. He's a different goalie when he's getting consistent games. This guy just doesn't look built to be a backup.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
first ten minutes might have been best minutes of the year and luongo was luongoing just unreal but we used the tank imho after the ten minutes totally wore down they had edge we tried and layed a lot of it out there on line but couldnt sustain the emotional pressure we put up at start of game so a half a step too slow from that point on unfortunately

was good and bad the good news effort was there the bad news is we are missing wayyyyy tooo many bodies to clique all over in the first place

carle was bad the pk was horrendous we had two power play goals but the second power play we never got puck to get into their end of ice so that was really bad yet panthers have a good pk honestly but was more our mistakes than them taking it to us so to speak

vasy was bad is not getting enough work and it showed on a couple goals imho

nesterov made some lazy shot or plays that just were head scratching when he was at top with puck etc.. with all the time hes had this year id expect more out of him than he gave this game

hedman was a bit off coburn jumped into a couple plays deep which was surprising

koekkoek got stopped at line couple times offsides etc.. but he was headed fast north which i loved to see got to see what we have there and take the training wheels off

nesterov imho is not a solution with stralman out whatsoever hes a concern at this point to me a big concern even as the extra 7 D

the pk we totally let them walk in give puck to jagr etc.. and own us and that will not work you got to make a team like panthers work harder than that and we didnt

in fairness we ran out of gas and as said

team never gave up just didnt have the tank to take this game if wasnt a back to back and down four guys id say this would have been an incredible game

we outshot and had more scoring chances luongo should have let in 3 before panthers got one he was just solid and everything hit him lol hes hard to beat when hes on like that

Thanks robert!! Seems like I missed a beating on the back end of back to back games. Bummer. I worry about Nesterov. Time will tell I guess.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
really not happy with vasy's play lately we need him to go down spend time in ahl next year for more games imho

also totally not happy with nesterovs play even with an assist he made some bad head scratchers he should play better by now im positive koekkoek is way better and more ready for increased roll right now

if all we are doing with nestea is for power play hell with it pull up tony d and give him those minutes think nestea is devolving a bit lately

We have seen this from vasy before yes yzerman needs to send him down to the ahl to get some games in for sure.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I don't think the reason we lost is vasy.

Vasi has been great, just look at his stats this season
He should be playing more games in the AHL, then when he's going to be back-up here call him up and play then send him down, etc, I don't care if it's unfair for Guds or Wilcox, Vasi is a million times better than them and has much more potential

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I don't think the reason we lost is vasy.

Vasi has been great, just look at his stats this season
He should be playing more games in the AHL, then when he's going to be back-up here call him up and play then send him down, etc, I don't care if it's unfair for Guds or Wilcox, Vasi is a million times better than them and has much more potential

vasy needs more reps sure he got a ton of wins 11 for us this year

he also gave up 4 goals in four of his last six games

hes simply better than that

he also said it himself in news yesterday how hard it was not getting the starts or enough starts

we need to learn from this next year and if have to yo yo him to keep him fresh thats something we need to do

fresh vasy on vasy gives 1-2 goals against great teams

he was a little off not bad the whole team ran out of gas and the d did vasy no favors after the first ten minutes they played off letting guys get too much ice if that makes sense you got to be aggressive against good power plays or when defending in your ice

the d played back a couple times and vasy got burned from it unfortunately

the first goal if fresh he gets imho 9 out of 10 times the second was a power play think with jagr being in a spot no one around so thats jagr lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Imo he's been great as a backup

It's not really about that though. It's more about making sure he's the best he can be two years from now. I think getting 50 starts would have benefited him a lot. He's always, always, better when he's been playing a lot. Downtime is a killer for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad