GDT: 3/26/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida VS Tampa Bay

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
The Panthers feed is brutal as usual. I've never heard their play by play NOT say "Hubey Dubey Doo" when Huberdeau scores. They also comment on how quiet it is directly after every Panthers goal. It's just insecurity I guess, but it gets old pretty quickly.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
The Panthers feed is brutal as usual. I've never heard their play by play NOT say "Hubey Dubey Doo" when Huberdeau scores. They also comment on how quiet it is directly after every Panthers goal. It's just insecurity I guess, but it gets old pretty quickly.

They're hilariously jealous of the Bolts' success. First Florida team to win a cup, first Florida team to go to multiple Stanley Cup Finals.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

"And the crowd is quiet after that panthers goal, might as well be a home game"

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Give koekkoek more time. Not going to hurt anything now
Yeah, he needs work to prepare for the playoffs. We lose 1 more dman, before or during the playoffs, he becomes the 6th dman. He needs that experience now.

You look at last year and with Coburn and Garrison just coming back from injuries in the Detroit series, we really needed Nesty early on. He played 17, 18, and 15 plus minutes in those first 3 games. Luckily he was able to get into games the last 2 months of the season to get him ready for that.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great another penelty.

And Hedman took a hard hit, hope he's fine.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
With this game already lost I'd say give Hedman some rest and play Koekkoek.

And how was that embellishment? I'd wonder if these refs have ever skated before if they think it's that easy to stand up when you get tangled up with a stick like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad