GDT: 3/25/16 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Islanders VS Tampa Bay

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
From yahoo:

A non-displaced fracture is much better than a displaced fracture.

In a non-displaced fratucre the bone is broken, but not moved from its original placement. This allows it to theroetically heal better and more normally.

In a displaced fracture the bone is broken and slid out of place, making an even and probably painful healing process

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Hopefully not serious enough to cause longterm issues but even the best case scenario isn't good

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014

giphy.gif

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
this is the team i was waiting to see for a long long long time this year just outscore other teams when we have to

stralman is a blow now we are super lucky to still have matt carle i hate to say it but that is huge

koekkoek is a great player hes ready hes not strawman but will be fine can also give others a chance maybe hint tony d for power play lol and is others

this is a huge loss loved that blunden refused to go down without hitting the scoreboard lol that is just great haha

stralman is a huge loss but we have guys extra guys and slater can be the real deal imho so strawman is out for 6 weeks at least

couple more weeks of season so second round sounds like

im ok only cause think slater is ready an for all the shiot i give matt carle he has really played well down the stretch hes picked it up

if we get two lines like this and bottom two can get it deep we will be a beast in playoffs

its gonna work out really good hard work today

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
seriously, we're screwed.

We really are, sure we still have Hedman who will play big minutes but we don't have a solid #1 RD shutdown/offensive guy like Stralman who plays big minutes for us. Garrison and Coburn are solid 3 & 4 guys and Sustr, Nesterov and Carle are bottom guys.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
6 weeks from today = June 6th, between Games 1 and 2 of the SCF last year. He's not coming back this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad