DEHza76.png

J7hPq4p.png

EuvWu52.png

0TbWHOP.png

ZWJszwp.png

lfQF8tt.png

Dv7sq52.png

Cedric Baguette*

What's our record against the Isles the past few years? Seems like we never beat them.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Gonna have to miss this one boys - first one of the season. Can't believe Hedman is +20 what a monster the kid is. Go Lightning!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
What's our record against the Isles the past few years? Seems like we never beat them.

I think we beat them once last season, but that was when they were on their 2nd of a b2b and had Chad Johnson in net.

We also beat them the late the year before in a long shootout when they had Nabby in net so our record against them isn't great but hopefully we can change that.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Sorry guys, even though I am your boards Mod Supervisor, I'm rooting against you tonight.

I'll be there. Hope it's a good one!!

Good luck!

Cedric Baguette*

I think we beat them once last season, but that was when they were on their 2nd of a b2b and had Chad Johnson in net.

We also beat them the late the year before in a long shootout when they had Nabby in net so our record against them isn't great but hopefully we can change that.

Oh I remember that shootout. Carle scored a pretty damn nice goal and Stamkos with spin-o-rama.

Was the other one when Flipper tied it like 3 seconds remaining?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh I remember that shootout. Carle scored a pretty damn nice goal and Stamkos with spin-o-rama.

Was the other one when Flipper tied it like 3 seconds remaining?

That was a crazy shootout, 13 round or something like that and Salo scored the winner.

The other one was a 5 - 2 win where they scored first and the Cally tied it up and then they scored again and Fil tied it up and then Paquette scored later in the 1st to give us a lead and then TJ and Gudas added goals in the period 2 and 3.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Retweeted Bryan Burns (@BBurnsNHL):
‪#‎TBLightning‬ morning skate lines:
Killorn-Stamkos-Kucherov
Palat-Johnson-Marchessault
Paquette-Namestnikov-Brown
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

Retweeted Erik Erlendsson (@erlendssonTBO):
Callahan and Filppula both out tonight, neither expected to play tomorrow vs Florida either, so next chance is Monday vs Toronto

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 2h2 hours ago
Ben Bishop first off the ice for #TBLightning

i expect big ben to go back to back islanders and panthers vasy gets toronto

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Retweeted Bryan Burns (@BBurnsNHL):
‪#‎TBLightning‬ morning skate lines:
Killorn-Stamkos-Kucherov
Palat-Johnson-Marchessault
Paquette-Namestnikov-Brown
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

Retweeted Erik Erlendsson (@erlendssonTBO):
Callahan and Filppula both out tonight, neither expected to play tomorrow vs Florida either, so next chance is Monday vs Toronto

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 2h2 hours ago
Ben Bishop first off the ice for #TBLightning

i expect big ben to go back to back islanders and panthers vasy gets toronto

Hmmm...wonder if they're being careful with them. Although we don't have anything locked up yet.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Hmmm...wonder if they're being careful with them. Although we don't have anything locked up yet.

EE said both were in grey uniforms not taking hits etc..

also saw above someone said vasy is starting saturday so i missed that

i figured if we do ben back to back would be this weekend but looks like they will do the right thing and play vasy for florida

id rather have ben vs florida and vasy vs islanders myself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad