GDT: 3/25/16 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Islanders VS Tampa Bay

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
He might be back for the conference finals, IF Tampa makes it that far. Gotta go at least 6 weeks plus a little bit more to get back in game form and then playoff form. It really sucks. Tampa will need some luck and to play unreal come playoffs.

Praying to the Hockey Gods that he has a speedy recovery

I also think we'll see more of Nestorv than we will Koekkoek

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
Hedman, #77, with his seventh goal of the season, was also the seventh and final goal scorer for the Bolts.

Also, this is his seventh season in the NHL, as a TBL player.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
this board short sight

stamkos is injured year is over

marty bolts no pun intended well actually it was haha we are done

montreal sweeps us we cant beat montreal

cant come back in detroit down 3-1

cant finish off the rags on the road

some day some of you might just realize this team is special it might not be this year but i would not bet against them

we just had argue wise our best two games of the season at home we have played on the road in a couple series that did very well

my concern with this team is more mental than ability they seem to be putting it all together finally at the right time

this is the team i hoped id see back sooooo many long months ago nope didnt happen yet everything if you told anyone on this board that we would go from the leading goal scoring team in nhl with 8 games left in season with a chance to win the division being over 100 goals less than the year before the whole board would laugh at that person

not sure if we are 100 goals less is a thing i heard didnt check but its the point of everything everybody having a down year but bishop clutch and stamkos we should not be in this position

time for some to actually just believe simply believe we got a shot

i like our chances :nod:

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
This was the most costly victory we've had in a while, going back a number of years. I expect Flip and Cally will return soon but damn, sure looks like it wouldn't have hurt us to trade for an extra D now, eh?

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Looking at last years schedule we played game 4 in the 2nd round against Montreal 6 weeks from today.. so very realistic he comes back midway through the 2nd round. (if we advance)

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
Sad to see what happened to Stralman. Hope someone else picks it up. Garrison did quite well tonight. I'll be rooting for y'all to come out of the east and challenge ducks for the cup.:yo:

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I learned from this game that we got free goals, our other goals were impossible to defend otherwise Islanders would do so and of course, Leddy is an all-star. At least according to Engblom. I don't care where your relatives lived 100 years ago, Brian, please change last name.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
13 goals in two games without flipper and Callahan get rid of that 10.8 million.

Wow really?

Kucherov might be out today and we know Stralman is out as well. If both are out tonight and we still win guess we should get rid of them also right ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad