GDT: 3/24/16 - Not Backstroms vs Niklas Backstrom | 7PM CT - 2AM BACKSTROM TIME | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Parise didn't just get the monkey off his back tonight, he hurled the damn thing to the moon. My goodness.

I don't want to be "that guy" but I'd like to see him continue to score in multiple games before I declare him "fixed".

He has three hat tricks this season, meaning 9 of his 22 goals have come in 3 games. Meaning the other 13 have come over the other 61 games. That's not a good scoring rate. He needs to be more consistent.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Such a great win and just as important, a Colorado loss.

Tomorrow's game is everything.

I just looked at Colorado's remaining games and they are brutal. Wow, they have such a tough schedule.

Win tomorrow and I love our chances to get into the playoffs.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
this has been a strange year for goal scoring. how did granlund miss a wide open net? why did the refs call goal interference on nino when he was twice crosschecked into the crease? great game although i dont like being outshot. who's next? (that was on the back of a drag camaro)

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Eh, the outshot thing bugs me a little bit, but it has a lot to do with the score effects. When you have a lead like that, it's almost inevitable the other team is going to get more shots.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't want to be "that guy" but I'd like to see him continue to score in multiple games before I declare him "fixed".

He has three hat tricks this season, meaning 9 of his 22 goals have come in 3 games. Meaning the other 13 have come over the other 61 games. That's not a good scoring rate. He needs to be more consistent.

I have no problem with him consistently scoring hat tricks.

What was weird last night was that he played better in general. He was handling passes and not giving away the puck , and looked fast and dogged on the forecheck, again. Hopefully he is healing up from whatever ails him, but I'm not holding my breath. I speculated before that it was a separated shoulder, but it could be pulled abs, or something like that.
Something you can play with, but limits your movement.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It's something that can get 'treatment' apparently since he got that on his off day. Cortisone shot of some sort? Could be a shoulder. Ribs? Not really sure it even matters to speculate since he's going to play through it.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
any of you listen to 93x? History was made yesterday.

Zach does the interview for the Wild on the 93x morning show, and he said to Josh, "hey give me some luck to score tonight." They have Ali say Kangaroo panties to him and that will give him a Zachtrick. What does he go and do? He scores a hat trick.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

From the time Zach scores his first goal, to his 3rd goal, the time elapsed in between is..........11 minutes and 11 seconds......

Zach texted Josh late last night to thank him for the good luck........at 11:11pm

It's all starting to align!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Shoulders don't get better quickly. Just need rest....lots of rest....depending on what it is, of course. It could also be a muscle that he keeps pulling.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i thought i heard zach's hatty was the fastest in wild history , that gabby's was like 12 & 1/2 min? anyways great job parise! keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad