GDT: 3/24/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa VS Tampa Bay

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I actually really liked one of PA's former ideas (I think it was yours), to give Johnson a try between Palat and Callahan, and then try Flip out with Stamkos. I know this breaks the "If it ain't broke" rule, but Flip and Stamkos have shown some good chemistry, and I would really love to finally have two lines hot at once.

i actually think that is the best solution for now myself keep killer up with them.

Hopefully killer makes it simpler and just keeps shooting the puck lol instead of trying to do too much:)

Teddy hungry would work but hes good for a game than five off games so dont want him top line he would drive me nutts

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I actually really liked one of PA's former ideas (I think it was yours), to give Johnson a try between Palat and Callahan, and then try Flip out with Stamkos. I know this breaks the "If it ain't broke" rule, but Flip and Stamkos have shown some good chemistry, and I would really love to finally have two lines hot at once.

My issue isn't breaking up the chemistry of the offense of the second line, but the defensive aspect. That's a legit shutdown line now, which we haven't had in awhile - I don't know if it's worth splitting that up. They would lose something with having Johnson - although those may be the three hardest working forecheckers on the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad