1mb5nVp.png

mQZNE3I.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
First and foremost we need to keep the wins coming in order to secure a playoff spot, then we can look at securing a good position with home-ice advantage.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
They won in Ottawa a few days ago (really!) and they've already won the previous two home games in this series this season. Finish the season series off strong; these are the kinds of games this team must be expected to win under the current circumstances; don't let Ottawa end their skid at the Lightning's expense.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
This is a weird game for us. It seems way to easy of a loss. Really depends what team comes out for this game. We gave Ottowa a lot of chances on Thursday to win that game. Feels like a straight loss to me tonight.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Honestly. We've been winning top many games recently and Ottawa games are always scary and high scoring for both teams. I think Ottawa gets the better of us this time around.

Stamkos 1
Palat 1

Hemsky 3 to be seen on GCL commercial for years to come.
Karlsson 2

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Kucherov will be in the lineup tonight, looks like Panik. Crombeen, Auile, Baberio are out #tblightning

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
After being scratched in five straight games, Kucherov in tonight vs. Senators. Said he has to play "a simple game."

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
got to stick to the thing that has worked recently even with the pitt thing.

We are not good and we will lose come back to earth 4-1 no offense bad turnovers in own zone bishop took a late shot in practice so is injured in a third way and just cannot keep us in the game.

Dumb penalties etc.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Kucherov will be in the lineup tonight, looks like Panik. Crombeen, Auile, Baberio are out #tblightning

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
After being scratched in five straight games, Kucherov in tonight vs. Senators. Said he has to play "a simple game."

Love it! Kucherov hopefully gets a few shifts on Stammer's RW tonight. A 3rd line of Brown/Johnson/Kucherov should be pretty dangerous and extremely fast.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Huge letdown coming, we are not synchronized at all and can't penetrate the neutral zone. 4-1 OTT.

Goal by TJ.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://twitter.com/michellegingras
Steven Stamkos will skate in his 400th career NHL game tonight #Tblightning

http://twitter.com/LightningTimes
Bishop first off the ice today, though interesting he was in conversation with trainer and goalie coach before he left.
https://twitter.com/SunDoniB
Bishop in discomfort after being hit with a shot during morning skate. Update on his status coming up
http://twitter.com/LightningTimes
Word is that Bishop "right now" is scheduled to play. Don't think we'll know for sure until tonight.
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO
No definitive word on Bishop starting tonight, had a conversation with trainer as he came off ice, when asked Cooper said "he should be in"

Yzlamic Preacher*

Signs from the great spaghetti monster in the sky is telling us we will crumple. We are going to fail at even the simplest tasks and bring back the Boucher era of dumping the puck.

6 -2

Palat
Pyatt

for goals.

Bish pulled in the second. May the great spaghetti monster have mercy on our souls.

BATJAM

Jan 14, 2005
Can someone help me? I was wondering what your powerplay lines look like. Big fan of your team right now

Thanks

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Can someone help me? I was wondering what your powerplay lines look like. Big fan of your team right now

Thanks

Palat-Flip-Cally
Stamkos-Salo/Hedman (they seem to switch about halfway through a lot of times - it's odd)

Killorn-Johnson-Purcell
Kostka-Hedman/Carle (seems inconsistent on that spot, too)

BATJAM

Jan 14, 2005
Palat-Flip-Cally
Stamkos-Salo/Hedman (they seem to switch about halfway through a lot of times - it's odd)

Killorn-Johnson-Purcell
Kostka-Hedman/Carle (seems inconsistent on that spot, too)

Thanks a lot. I was looking at nhl.com for stats and saw that Flip is averaging 3:10 in pp minutes whereas Palat was only averaging about 1:17. From all the Tampa games I've watched, Palat seemed to be on the 1st unit, so I figured the discrepancy in TOI was due to Palat's time being increased as the season went on.

Palat and Filppula are such good stories for you guys this season with so much more great young players in the pipeline. Good times

If you don't mind, can I ask a fantasy question?

From Palat and Flip, who'll score more points in your final 11 games?

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad