Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
No way does that type of effort win tomorrow against the isles
Exactly. This was our last game against a non-playoff team too. That kind of an effort against the rest of our opponents won't end well. They get 2 points tonight, but no cookies on the plane ride!

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Put Kuemper in against the Islanders. Challenge the players after this sleepwalk.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Our efforts lately have been sub par. We need to step things back up to where we were right after we got Duby, when we were dominating games start to finish.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Exactly. This was our last game against a non-playoff team too. That kind of an effort against the rest of our opponents won't end well. They get 2 points tonight, but no cookies on the plane ride!

Not true. LA isn't in the playoffs, they're still to come yet.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Vanek heatin' up at just the right moment.

Quit complaining about a win. We've beat the Preds & Blues (x2) recently, we can beat good teams.

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
tumblr_mmlo7rJZqe1sqaw8lo1_500.gif

2 in da bank! !

Get some sleep du<uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubZ maybe hit the hot tub eh!

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012

One can easily underestimate the "compete level" of teams on the downslide. I had no probem with the Wild's effeort tonight, until they went up 2-0 and went shell. Toronto has their share of good players.

TommieNation

Feb 9, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
We have to play Kuemper tomorrow. I have a feeling that he will be good enough for us as a backup role. He showed he can play well at the beginning of the year. I really like the way Stewart has been playing for us. Excited for the rest of this push!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
But agreed. ..Lota sub parr efforts lately we been winning but it won't continue. ...might need a pounding to shake their heads loose

Lots? Since when? The Wild usually play great! I haven't seen a lot of sub par from the Wild in ages...they were a bit off tonight, but they were amazing last game!

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
1st post Woot!!! Didn't know Gardiner was that good. He was a beast all night. He saved them at least one or two goals. Stewart is proving to be tough to knock off the puck. Vanek has superior vision with and without puck. Even that little shift to the middle on his goal was brilliant. We won the majority of board battles until dismal third period. Take the two points and I'm happy.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We have to play Kuemper tomorrow. I have a feeling that he will be good enough for us as a backup role. He showed he can play well at the beginning of the year. I really like the way Stewart has been playing for us. Excited for the rest of this push!

We can't afford to start Kuemper tomorrow. Everyone around us won tonight, still no room to breathe, two days off after tomorrows game to rest, so Duuuuuuuuubs should start.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
why does Kuemper "have" to play tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad