GDT: 3/22/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'm the first person to say that I don't feel too much concern about our fairly underwhelming record vs. fellow contenders...but it would be nice to actually win one of these games at some point, too. Not terribly surprised, however, that our PK got drilled after we traded away one of our season-long penalty killers. Hearing Carolina was 0-15 in their last six games on the PP also seemed like a "well, this isn't gonna go well for us" moment.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Killorn-Cirelli-Stamkos is awful imo

The Gourde line last year was easily our second best line, so we could get away with playing those guys together even though they didn’t produce much. Cirelli doesn’t have the offensive skill to setup Stammer and Killorn is declining. And Stamkos isn’t good enough to carry a line himself.

He NEEDS Kucherov to be a factor 5v5. But Point and Kucherov are so good together.
Killorn is declining and Stamkos can't carry a line? I'm a Boston fan and can't believe you said that. Career production year for Killorn
and Stamkos has scored plenty and looks like a legit line driver to me.

One question I have is what's up with Point? To me he looks like his
skating isn't as dynamic. Has he dinged his knee lately?
I don't see his normal skating ability.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Colton needs more TOI.

The guys had better quit playing possum before they get too comfortable with it.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Killorn is declining and Stamkos can't carry a line? I'm a Boston fan and can't believe you said that. Career production year for Killorn
and Stamkos has scored plenty and looks like a legit line driver to me.

One question I have is what's up with Point? To me he looks like his
skating isn't as dynamic. Has he dinged his knee lately?
I don't see his normal skating ability.
Stamkos was our best player for the first few months IMO. Not sure what is up with Point, I feel him and Kucherov haven't been as effective lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad