GDT: 3/22/15 - 5:00PM EDT - Boston VS Tampa Bay

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Thanks a lot FloBros. I promise we'll only ask you for help twice more this year. See you Tuesday.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That little **** Marchand really went MIA after Stamkos put him in line.

Maybe Marchand will let us know, that we play them one more time, huh?

Anyway, Big win today! This team has to be feeling good right now. A little shaky but still went for the kill at the end there.

Also, TKO-Cally needs to be our top PP unit, any disagreement there?

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
To the fine Bolts fans from your expansion cousins

giphy.gif

#expansionbros

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Maybe Marchand will let us know, that we play them one more time, huh?

Anyway, Big win today! This team has to be feeling good right now. A little shaky but still went for the kill at the end there.

Also, TKO-Cally needs to be our top PP unit, any disagreement there?

Almost hope Paquette is back for that one and he can stomp Marchand through the ice.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
NHL goal-scorer JT Brown played the game of his life.

We likely would have had more if Stamkos hadn't been so focused on setting up Drouin all game. But I can't fault Stamkos too much. We had a big lead and he was in Full Captain mode.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
If we put the final nail in the Bruins' coffin (even better, if they're all healthy), does it feel like this could be a special season?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Best part of the game was the Stamkos fight, no doubt. Even if it wasn't really a fight, that was a great response from the captain. It fired me up, I know that. And it obviously fired the team up, they scored 2 in a row right after.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
NHL goal-scorer JT Brown played the game of his life.

We likely would have had more if Stamkos hadn't been so focused on setting up Drouin all game. But I can't fault Stamkos too much. We had a big lead and he was in Full Captain mode.

Yeah should be the other way around. Drouin robbed again today, he is just snake bitten right now, and Killorn and Stamkos on that 2-0, WTF? It seems anytime those two have an odd man rush, they don't score. lol.

Brown is still smiling btw.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Loved what Stammer did, that was 100% being a perfect captain.

Palat was the best player on the ice tonight... and I feel like this is not the last time I'm gonna say that this year.

JT Brown had the game of his life... that was a sick goal, which means we will not see another one for at least 40 games

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Best part of the game was the Stamkos fight, no doubt. Even if it wasn't really a fight, that was a great response from the captain. It fired me up, I know that. And it obviously fired the team up, they scored 2 in a row right after.

I think it sends a big message when someone from the leadership core fights. It just shows we are not going to take crap. I mean, so what that he did not have a goal tonight or point for that matter. People just want goals, points, and production but it's the intangibles like that, that also earn you a lot of respect from not only your team but the entire league and the fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad