BRUINS GDT 3/21 - Game 74 - C is for Cookie - Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Hello fellow bruins fan. Names Patrick I live in Ontario Canada !! I been always coming to this website for years looking at all
Hockey talk with our bruins and other teams! Lately I love going to the leafs boards and look at them freak out! It’s gunna be a hard series ! But now it’s one game at a time !

I’m working during the game tomorrow but making sure the restaurant puts it on! Also I’m in Maui from April 12-23rd so I’ll
Miss playoff games :(

Go bruins and
Be posting as much as possible
Great to hear from you Welcome. Awesome consolation prize Maui!

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
8cf03fe6-7ebd-4804-840e-95c45eb5b9f7.jpg

Peanut butter blossoms are criminally underrated.

I guess on this board cookies now took the place of Swedish Fish from the years long gone. Anyone remembers why we were obsessed with Swedish Fish?

Reactions: Alicat

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hello fellow bruins fan. Names Patrick I live in Ontario Canada !! I been always coming to this website for years looking at all
Hockey talk with our bruins and other teams! Lately I love going to the leafs boards and look at them freak out! It’s gunna be a hard series ! But now it’s one game at a time !

I’m working during the game tomorrow but making sure the restaurant puts it on! Also I’m in Maui from April 12-23rd so I’ll
Miss playoff games :(

Go bruins and
Be posting as much as possible

Welcome!!! As you can see, we have cookies here ;)

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Leafs had near 50 shots.Be tough series with them as usual.Need to protect homeice if get it lol
Yeah saw the game, Buffalo is not very good, leafs had 7 hits in the game. They look fantastic when they don't have to play a physical team. There was a lot of ice out there. B's play their style I think we win this time in 6 games.

Reactions: bbfan419

tTheVeganWoofMate

Adopt.Volunteer. Rescued is the best breed!
Mar 21, 2019
NJ
Really excited to see Bergy and Marshy play in person...it is so pure and excellent-don't see two players anywhere else replicating that chemistry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Missing this one tonight, we have a colleague who was diagnosed with Breast cancer a month ago, prognosis looks good for a return to work but likely 3 months away. Management initially asked if us servers would be willing to forgo our gratuities for our shift tonight along with the company donating 10% of the sales from the day. Everyone said sure but this lady will be out for almost 3 months and her husband has no benefits and neither does our staff member.

I said that`s not good enough, I spoke personally with her (staff member) about if she would be comfortable with going a "touch" public as I wanted to organize a silent auction to go along with the other financial gestures. I had to speak to corporate and they were on board with it. My father in law knows a guy in radio so we pushed a spot on the radio down here and I asked all staff to talk to friends/family/neighbors and seek out items they could donate for auction from their businesses.

The response from the business community has been moving, we will have over 45 items available for auction this evening at the restaurant with ALL proceeds from the auction going directly into the pocket of our terrific colleague and her husband.

I know there is a few BC maniacs here, anyone in the Victoria area, PM me as I`m not sure I am permitted to post information here about exact location etc.....

Hoping we raise a bunch of money tonight, puts everything in perspective, feeling grateful today to have my health and the ability to feel compassion and empathy for others enough so I can help out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad