BRUINS GDT 3/21 - Game 74 - C is for Cookie - Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

Tonight's Officials

EF27.jpg
IW29.jpg

Why do all NHL officials have that same dumb look on their faces in their official headshots? I imagine that's the same look they have when they blatantly ignore Marchand getting mugged.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
didn`t even read the offering by Haggs, his schtick when it comes to his opinions on Rask are well documented, crickets when he`s playing well and are the Bruins better without Krug?

Haggs act is lazy and boring

The Hack blocked me a few years back when I was on Twitter because I used facts to prove him wrong HAHA. I called him out on it and he DM'd me with a bunch of insults you'd expect from a child in middle school. I kind of wish I kept the DM, but I just laughed, felt sorry for the guy and left it at that. Really a shame that his company puts him in a role that he's way over his head on.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
In the spirit of the GDT, I opened up another Keebler ripoff from the girl scouts yesterday:
kicproductimage-128475_dreams.jpg

But I can get these year round...

Love those. My Market Basket carries all the girl scout "ripoff" cookies year round and it's glorious. Every time I think I miss the novelty of only being able to get them once a year, I look at the price they charge for boxes that have like a dozen cookies in them and feel better.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Hack blocked me a few years back when I was on Twitter because I used facts to prove him wrong HAHA. I called him out on it and he DM'd me with a bunch of insults you'd expect from a child in middle school. I kind of wish I kept the DM, but I just laughed, felt sorry for the guy and left it at that. Really a shame that his company puts him in a role that he's way over his head on.
He’s one of those people who will have to do something so extraordinarily f’d up for his bosses and the Bruins to get rid of him.

I’m glad Marchy is calling him out

I remember when Thornton banned him from the room for a bit after Haggs claimed he had a concussion after he missed a game. It turned out that he had the flu and a sinus infection.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
He’s one of those people who will have to do something so extraordinarily f’d up for his bosses and the Bruins to get rid of him.

I’m glad Marchy is calling him out

I remember when Thornton banned him from the room for a bit after Haggs claimed he had a concussion after he missed a game. It turned out that he had the flu and a sinus infection.

Ya IMO he's more worried about writing stuff that gets clicks, views, RT's and anything else to boost his "value" to his company. Its actually sad to see how far standard in sports journalism have fallen. Then again today they are Insiders, Analyst, Beat Writers and every other name other than journalist. Guess I can't be to mad at the journalism part since most don't even acknowledge their journalist by professional title lol.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->