GDT: 3/20/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Tim Possible

Apr 8, 2016
Our system seems designed to always wait for a perfect play to shoot the puck. I wish they would try and score some dirty goals every once in a while...

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
They peaked too early. Not sure if they overexerted themselves but this isn't close to that team on the first two months. This team is ugly. Cooper is getting worked right now. He has no answers.

Pretty disgusting.

WHo cares about that tomato can Edmonton we beat? False sense of security. Meant nothing.
What does this "peaking too early" even mean? If they were good at the beginning of the season, they can't be good now?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Well what in specific was bad? We had one bad sequence where we didn't get out because Girardi was a dumb ****. Goal got scored on a tired unit on a delayed penalty. We made our way into their zone as well as to be expected. We got a couple chances here and there. Nothing went in but it's encouraging any time you see Sergachev drive the net. Stamkos, Miller and Kucherov have the speed game going and the only possible defense the Leafs have is playing like it's 1997. Plus Toronto is one of hottest 1st period teams in the NHL.

I'm not worried about it. It'll take some time but eventually the game plan of "Take your trap and stick it" will come to fruition.

0-5 so far vs Boston and Toronto in 4 days...pathetic. Indefensible.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Sergachev has been really good this game shame I can’t say the same about any other player.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
The games just honestly aren't worth watching anymore. How many times have they barley broken double digits shots by the half way point of the game over the last two months?

They're constantly getting out shot, out worked, out played and out coached.

It's really frustrating to see what this team is right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad