GDT: 3/20/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Listen gang, enough of the whining about the refs. This team is not clicking right now and add to it that Vasy is about 80 percent of his best for whatever reason. That's why we look like garbage and not the gd zebras.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Gotcha. You're going with the "switch". Flip it!
I'm going with the fact that playing good now, it's not enough to win in June.
It's more important playing well April and May than now, and I hope that the team, during the PO, will play fine.
Then, if the team will lose 4-0 in the first round, believe me, I'll be the first to write to fire the coach and to trade X,Y or Z.
But now, I believe in the team.

Reactions: JFleegs

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'm going with the fact that playing good now, it's not enough to win in June.
It's more important playing well April and May than now, and I hope that the team, during the PO, will play fine.
Then, if the team will lose 4-0 in the first round, believe me, I'll be the first to write to fire the coach and to trade X,Y or Z.
But now, I believe in the team.
toggle-switch.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Well what in specific was bad? We had one bad sequence where we didn't get out because Girardi was a dumb shit. Goal got scored on a tired unit on a delayed penalty. We made our way into their zone as well as to be expected. We got a couple chances here and there. Nothing went in but it's encouraging any time you see Sergachev drive the net. Stamkos, Miller and Kucherov have the speed game going and the only possible defense the Leafs have is playing like it's 1997. Plus Toronto is one of hottest 1st period teams in the NHL.

I'm not worried about it. It'll take some time but eventually the game plan of "Take your trap and stick it" will come to fruition.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Quick whistle. Nice job refs. We had a mosh pit in front of our net for 10 seconds straight, and got a penalty. They just get a quick stoppage when the puck is clearly loose.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I think I'm most upset about that they led us to believe for most of the season that this team is a legit Cup contender.

They clearly aren't anything of the sort.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They peaked too early. Not sure if they overexerted themselves but this isn't close to that team on the first two months. This team is ugly. Cooper is getting worked right now. He has no answers.

Pretty disgusting.

WHo cares about that tomato can Edmonton we beat? False sense of security. Meant nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad