GDT: 3/20/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the first!
We know that playing against Toronto and Montreal is more difficult to play against other teams.
Cause also to the refs.
Btw, are there some positive guys...or there're only a "we'll lose, for sure, in the 1st round" guys...?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
End of the first!
We know that playing against Toronto and Montreal is more difficult to play against other teams.
Cause also to the refs.
Btw, are there some positive guys...or there're only a "we'll lose, for sure, in the 1st round" guys...?

When they start to play well against the better teams...I'll be positive. How would you rate their effort vs Boston and this first period vs Toronto?

Reactions: CupsOverCash

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Until they decide to start hustling more and fore-checking like Toronto is doing, this is what you are going to get. Outshot as usual and looking like they can't get out of their own end. Ground hog day again.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
End of the first!
Cause also to the refs.

That is directly related to the current score and how many beers I've drank.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
When they start to play well against the better teams...I'll be positive. How would you rate their effort vs Boston and this first period vs Toronto?
Against Boston we've played an awful game. No doubts about it.
But now, imho, we've to support the team, not saying they will lose soon.
Because we don't know how the future will be and also because we know that the PO are very different from the regular season.
After the PO, if Tampa will lose soon, we can discuss about it and, I think, Yzerman will solve the problems.
But now, we've not lost anything.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
There is rumours of a “switch” that can be “flipped”

Is the switch in the little room on the right?

pbox.php

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Against Boston we've played an awful game. No doubts about it.
But now, imho, we've to support the team, not saying they will lose soon.
Because we don't know how the future will be and also because we know that the PO are very different from the regular season.
After the PO, if Tampa will lose soon, we can discuss about it and, I think, Yzerman will solve the problems.
But now, we've not lost anything.

Gotcha. You're going with the "switch". Flip it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad