GDT: 3/20/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Yzlamic Preacher*

5 predictions of losses, 5 wins. Let's keep it up people! We are the Blunder!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Not mad at Cally - a lot of those calls were REALLY soft, and beyond that - how can you be mad at the dude that scored the GWG?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not mad at Cally - a lot of those calls were REALLY soft, and beyond that - how can you be mad at the dude that scored the GWG?

That PP Goal was sick! Stammer must be rubbing off on Cally. :D

Yeah they were soft penalties, but watching him for the Rangers he rarely takes a single penalty in a game. Glad he got the GW goal.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This has to be one of the ugliest winning streaks ever. ...Not saying we won't take it.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
This has to be one of the ugliest winning streaks ever. ...Not saying we won't take it.

The good thing is there is no risk of over-confidence coming from this. Finding ways to win is nice - but holy **** do they make it interesting.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Wow, that was an ugly and intense as hell game. Prolly shouldn't have got the win there, but you take the 2 points every day.

Weird reffing though. Lot of soft calls on both sides. Killed the game flow.

and a 5 game winning streak is big. Pretty much erases the 5 game loosing streak we went on.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If we score 5 goals again tonight we'll win even with Lindback in the net. Lindy is good to let in 2-3 we just need to score a few for him which we haven't done in a lot of his starts. Can't remember our last back to back so hope the team comes out ready.

4-3 win, that dirty player Killorn with a couple and Purcell the other two.

I almost nailed it, got the 5 goal win in the top but they switched up goalies on me and I called the Teddy double. Maybe I'll get taken more seriously around here.

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
If we get a point Sat it would be a miracle. If we win it would probably mean the world was ending. We need a shot of adrenaline.
Love this team!

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
What a game!

It had a little bit of everything.

I thought the refs were some of the worst this year! They were equally bad to both teams but we complain that calls are not made game to game, they did not make calls period to period the same!

They all looked tired, but a good effort from a tired team.

Pallahan and Flip played awesome along with Drej!

Pittsburgh will be tough on Saturday, but lets enjoy this win for this evening before thinking about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00